Best advice is to stay FAR AWAY from the mud slinging on this board and focus on the company. There is nothing wrong with pointing out and grasping that the company is losing money right now.
As for that mudslinger pumper that has latched on to this stock for 5 years - Know that silence speaks volumes on this post.
I think Kell has posted 32 different times that earnings are expected next week.
If people listen to his nonstop positive pumps then he will be right as always.
Alright folks. Found it. Google search: miss KELLY fitz Twitter PEIX
He has a face pic up! Must have embarrassed him about this previous and he changed his picture. He should be sued for using someone else's image.
Last comment on that embarrassment because this is about PEIX not a day trading flipper...
Does he not have another industry/stock/message board/retail investor group after 5 years??? He has to keep harassing visitors and posters on the board?
SSI pays you enough to live AND make horrible trades? Or are you a trust fund baby with limitless cash flow?
I know I've done well when he goes to his backup IDs to frantically try and push posts down that call him out! Hahahaha! It really helps folks, to think about this guys life. In front of his computer talking trash like a big man, pretending to be a woman to lessen the anger. This Kell guy also went so far as to open a Twitter account with a headless woman lying down. Surprise! All of the tweets were pumps on PEIX.
Is that account still open?!? Does anyone have a link? I think we could all use a laugh given what is coming.
At least he has a job I guess! You on the other hand...
This is what you do!
Remember that time you pretended to work at LA Water and Power? Was that before your 'back injury'?
BTW. I think intelligent traders, i.e. no one on this board, have factored the negative margins in.
Not that we have found a bottom necessarily because I think much of the movement in recent days is dead cat and speculation that the negative margins won't go any lower.
Oh and Jon E d-bag: I won't delete this post like you do yours regardless of whether this comes back to bite me. Crybaby.
- Ethanol margins are negative. Not insignificant either. Prices need to spike soon and hold or this will be a brutal drawdown quarter of cash reserves, particularly with all the added admin and capital costs flowing out the door in recent weeks. PLEASE do yourself a favor a refrain from buying into the pumpers telling you margins are positive. They most certainly are not and have not been since early December. Not 2012, but it's real bad right now folks.
- Stockrosen and JonECash bought above 10 for their flip. They are flailing around pumping and minimizing issues to get out with less of a hit. Like many other fly by nights, their ONLY motive is to get you to buy what they are selling.
- Kell or funthatfree or about 2 dozen other mostly silent IDs, Biff or perfect or about a half dozen of his silent IDs all pump profusely. They are in collusion with Ray, and why not?!?, to capitalize on the success of the short basher. They feed off each other. PLEASE do not buy into their hogwash. They've all been here for years and claim to be longs. Both guys are psychopaths taking advantage of retail.
- The pathetic excuse of a merger deal MUST BE KILLED. If The CEO weren't narcisstic and misguided, maybe he could have seen the writing on the wall. Deal goes through and there is ONE loser - longs. Without margin improvement, taking on that size of debt and ongoing losses is a guarantee tap in the Spring 2015 to that massive shelf.
- Elahen and other fly by night pumpers will minimize the inventory report. Shamelessly, they continue to harp on exports and all the crazy drawdown exports will have on inventory. Well, um, not when the dollar is at decade old highs!!! Inventory is expanding faster this winter than any other. We are approaching record supply. And still more production is coming online! And the pumps cheer this. Only one outcome: lower prices and negative margins.
That's it. Please comment and keep this to the top of you found it helpful.
Before you post, PROOFREAD
for the thousandth time you + are is you're, not your.
Christ it makes you look like a petulant child. Ps...get a life and stick to your other trash ID.
Jon doesn't even keep his posts a week!
As parasitic as Kell and Biff are, at least they don't delete their over the top crazy pump posts like this coward.
I may have had something to do with it. Back in May he bought in and got stuck holding bags so he went on and on about CNBC revealing something, to look for news, and to back up trucks, etc etc. I kept bringing them back weeks later and I guess he got mad.
Stop getting so angry! Keep your emotions in check. Otherwise just looks like you are frustrated and desperate
#$%$ Are you jabbering about?!?
AGAIN! Dude, stop drinking and posting. You make no sense.
A bit, yes.
As someone who has been around since before Kell and imperfect Biff latched on like day trading parasites, I think it is important, vitally, that this board keeps these jerks at bay.
The average in your head, based on posts about you buying, is well over 15.
Unless you refrain from telling the board about your selling and why you are selling when you are confident of a 45 dollar target is perplexing. The fact that your shares you admit owning are always all over the place depending on the day:
MAKES YOU A FRAUD
What you don't understand is that I have little problem with fly by night posters who come on and are obvious in their intentions. Unlike you who is on Year 4 of nothing but pumping and lies.
FOUR YEARS! Are you as big of a parasite as the d bag Kelly? No, not by a long shot. But he is a different breed I think people figure out much easier.