Allo, your only rebuttal is to use your aliases and give me 5 thumbs down? Go back to your corner and repeat 100 times, "I will not deceive investors."
So few wanted to listen. Use caution, I urged. Don't bet the bank, I said. Listen to reason, I ranted. Keep an eye on the deceitful, I proclaimed. Now, today, we sit in a puddle of mud.
To use a line from snow_tracks: Go in the corner and repeat "human results" 100 times. When you're done with that, go back and repeat 100 more times, "Phase II, Double Blind Trial." You see the point...?
hangons, I don't want get into it too deeply but the fact that NOTHING is happening IS the issue at stake here. ODD holds no significance until the indication has gone through the proper trials. The "agreement" with Japan was nothing more than a satisfactory protocol. The United "agreement" was dissolved and the IC trial has not met its anticipated completion date for enrollment/completion. No 2015 trial initiations as promised.
Need more be said.......
What's questioning to me is why we haven't heard anything about Europe still. They had their "meeting" but no protocol approval?
You see how allo can be deceitful and not completely upfront....
• Alvogen Korea
• AnGes MG, Inc.
• Annexin Pharmaceuticals AB
• Apceth GmbH & Co. KG
• AstraZeneca Plc
• Athersys, Inc.
• Bayer AG
• Betagenon AB
• Cardiolynx AG
• CardioVascular BioTherapeutics, Inc.
• Celgene Corporation
• Cytokinetics, Inc.
• Diffusion Pharmaceuticals LLC
• DNAVEC Corporation
• Eli Lilly and Company
• Grifols, S.A.
• Juventas Therapeutics, Inc.
• Kowa Company, Ltd.
• Lacer, S.A.
• LTT Bio-Pharma Co., Ltd.
• MedImmune, LLC
• miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
• Multi Gene Vascular Systems Ltd.
• Nuo Therapeutics, Inc.
• Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
• Proteon Therapeutics, Inc.
• Recardio GmbH
• RegenoCELL Therapeutics, Inc.
• Resverlogix Corp.
• Sagene Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
• Symic Biomedical, Inc.
• Theravasc, Inc.
• vasopharm GmbH
• ViroMed Co., Ltd.
Hi cal. I hope all is well with you & your group.
A lot of activity surrounds the general biotech markets, especially the smaller ones, as they are victims of a sell off as investors tend to exit their higher risk positions & speculators fear the macroeconomic factors. A shame for us that like to play the high risk/high reward game.
Concerning PSTI & your questions:
1. PSTI has 2 active trials. The United trial seems to have stalled. Why, no one knows. I believe there is more to it than simply slow enrollment as they only need 9 patients to complete it. This could be a major factor in the drastic drop in SP. The IC trial is progressing & we are getting closer to fulfillment, but it still seems to be moving rather slowly. Hopefully by fiscal Q316 we can see some progress. We are still a ways away.
2. My belief is that there was a re-engineering of the cells, hence the name change. If that's the case, they are starting from scratch here.
3. Time to market is longer than some here believe. CLI hasn't even begun. Another 150 patient trail will take at least 3 years to complete then a lag for follow up. IC will need a PH3 in the US so, again, at least 4 years, probably more. ARS, inclusive of animal efficacy testing, will need human safety testing. Again, enrollment completion combined with a 1 year follow puts this at least 2 years away.
4. Zami is all over the board. They have many plans but can't follow up on a single one. Sideways, not forward as I have been saying. They may be progressing slightly, but at a snail's pace & everything is a "possible", "potential", "perhaps", "maybe". "Build it and they will come" is only good in movies.
5. If you can afford a loss & it helps your tax status, then do what's best for you. After 30 days, you can buy back & I personally foresee nothing major happening by years' end. I hope this helps. I do have hopes in the technology, but I refuse to get to heavily invested here until I see a change.