I'm not sure what to say here cal. Honestly, I believe nothing major will happen until the IC trial is completed. Any upswing will be short lived until that time.
The only way to see this go up short term is if Zami continues with his fluff, purposefully raising the price prior to the offering.
The issue with this trial is that there were 16 sites with only 78 patients left to enroll since the lift of the clinical hold. That's less than 5 patients per site and we still can't fulfill enrollment 10 months later.
To date, we know very little of how well their technology works as only 120+/- patients have been injected with recorded results on only 40+/- of them. Two of those 40+/- patients have passed and another was hospitalized with allergic reactions creating a revised trial design. Not only that, with 16 IC trial sites, why is it taking so long to complete enrollment? So, do you have something more to add about their ground breaking technology. I only post facts.
And what do you have to contribute to the conversations, angel? Anger, dismissiveness? The company is still at least 3 years from marketing their products, this coming from Zami himself. I'm sorry if you feel agitated but the revelation of the truth is sometimes the hardest thing to digest.
I was thinking along those same lines. It must of had something to do with the Tel Aviv Exchange. I know the company won't release news unless both markets are open. Perhaps some news leaked of the OD status for preeclampsia in Israel. We will see.....
Really, your response is a cut and paste of the "About Pluristem Therapeutics" segment of their press releases. And you wonder why we laugh.....
To actually guess how much cash would be needed, I couldn't try. Based upon the past raise of $40M, along with their cash at hand at that time, it lasted them 2 years. I would think the company would like to have at least another 18 months worth of money in the bank. Even if a partnership did form within 9 months time for one indication, the company would still need significant cash to further the development of new indications. The burn rate has increased so only Zami knows how much cash they will need.
Hey cal! It's always good to hear from you. I wish you would post more often.
Like you, I once enjoyed the informative research employed by allo. I put this stock on a watch list back in 2010 and their posts helped me along in my diligence. I finally invested in 2011 based upon the potential which today still exists. Nowadays, I pretty much laugh at allo. They're good for an early morning chuckle with my coffee. Every now and then, I do like to call them out though. ;)
As far as the partnerships are concerned, my thought are thus: The hip replacement trial is over and nothing was formed to date. The odds of a deal for this indication are diminishing, albeit there is a possibility. Like we are unsure of the negotiations that may be happening, we are also unaware of any information regarding the PH2 IC trial. This would be the next stimulus to a deal being struck. The completion date isn't until 2015, so a partnership happening before then holds low odds as well. Honestly, and I may be wrong, I don't foresee anything for at least 9 months. I still hold a couple nickels' worth just in case. Thanks for your input.
Yes, allo will bury & delete any conversation that offers opinionated views which oppose theirs. Maybe someday they will offer some intelligent input aside from juvenile one liners and cut & paste articles.
I guess we will see how the market responds to this. Again,. if we break the 3.17 support with solid volume, it could spell trouble for the stock price. Good luck today.
Why not just start the next phase in the hip replacement indication instead of throwing more darts at the board. They continue to leave indications on the table; Beurger's Disease, AA, CLI, etc. Finish the regulatory process with one indication and move on to the next. At this rate will be a decade before they attain commercialization. I understand a solid pipeline, but they continue to burn through cash trying new things. Zami really is something else when it comes to running this company.
Sorry angel, but what I post is not garbage like the fluff of the others here, just facts based upon 10-k's, trial progressions and technicals.
Irrelevant information. The studies they are performing are in regard to the functions of the placenta to an unborn child; how it nourishes the baby and what scientists can do to ensure a healthy placenta during the pregnancy. It has absolutely nothing to do with the discarded placenta after the child is born. Nothing to do with PSTI or PLX cells.
One of the challenges disrupting the stock price is that the valuation drivers aren't keeping pace with the dilution.
Yes, Celgene is shaking because of a preclinical study. Zami just stated in the PR, that they may not even further investigate this indication.
Zami: "we may consider advancing..."