Didn't Maxim once have a $5 price target not too long ago? I know you like to pump this stock, but people need to know the truth, both sides of the coin. I am not necessarily negative on the stock/technology, but I am surely negative on your fantastical ambitions and management's lack of follow through.
I was looking over some of my posts and I see that allo, buteo, plxr18, disruptivetechnology, etc. have deleted the topics in which I have replied with reason and facts. What's the matter allo, you can't handle the truth? smh in wonderment and laughing at their nonsense.
Allo, Buteo, plxr18, disruptivetechnology, etc. have no answers for logic, only repetitious speculation, gibberish and worthless limericks. Let me try to shed some light here.
1. With positive results, the company will need to initiate a Phase 3 trial.
2. The FDA only granted Orphan Drug Status for this indication. There is no trial design approval to date and only preclinical research on mice. Aplastic Anemia was given ODS in 2012 and nothing has transpired. Very similar circumstances. Hopeful hype by Zami & more of our money wasted in application fees, etc..
3. Good question. Perhaps Zami & company can better answer that one. My guess is they can't find clinics willing to participate.
4. Infancy stages at best. This is Zami jumping on the bandwagon of speculative stem cell research and these indications hold no merit until concrete evidence is revealed.
5. I do believe the NIH is moving forward here, but they are slow, steady and cautious. A Phase 1 safety study for PLX-R18 (any indication will do) is required before there is approval. This was "scheduled" to begin by the end of this month but once again, delays in the timeline have created frustration and negativity among investors.
6. I'm honestly not sure what you mean here.
7. Again, another question for Zami. He did say something about rotator cuff and sports injuries long ago but it being over 2 years since the completion of the study makes me wonder as well. I have no answer here other than perhaps the final data wasn't as anticipated following the top line data.
There is another question which you forgot to add and that is:
8. What is happening with the Adaptive Pathway in Europe? This was a big deal a year ago, now it has fizzled like the rest of Zami;s promises. We were once "in discussions" but today we are "silent."
I hope this helps.
They have not injected a single patient. Stop with your deceptions. If what you say is true, then prove it with facts, otherwise, shut it.
Correct. Unfortunately, to date, PLX-R18 has zero human data, The company needs to follow through with their rhetoric and initiate the PH1 trial, which, by the way was scheduled to begin in the first half of 2016 (see above). They have 21 days left to back their statements and fulfill their obligations to the shareholders. As always with this management team, very little progress is being made.
Did you forget about the SAFETY study? This must also be completed. Please don't tell me PLX-R18 is safe until it is proven in a clinical setting.
Great retort. I often question why, since it has been well over 2 years since this trial's completion, there has been no follow up and management continues to be silent for this indication.
There are no human data for PLX-R18.
Exactly. Thank you.
Yea or Nay for the Current Board? Let's hear some intelligent thought on this.
Stop misleading people. A human safety trial is required before it can be approved.
When we see human results, then I will back your statements. Until that time, all else is hype generated through preclinical therapies that don't much matter. The human factor is what counts, period.