this year and that represents humongous increase in revenue. Consider the stated reduction in production cost and this looks like its going to be a fantastic year. Surprised there is no mention of what appears to be vastly improved fundamentals. Any event, this stock is considerably oversold!
and it does have a lot going for it. Frankly, I think they have all the ingredients needed for making the 'bigtime'
Wouldn't be surprised at a $15 to $18 handle pretty soon, easily.
just another buying opportunity! This wasn't new news, they just reiterated what was announced on 11/8. Can't believe the folks who owned the stock were not aware of this before yesterday.
remember cash flow positive, good balance sheet, good growth and a new 3D printer coming to market...Those who bought in the past few days will make money. Lots of money.
Thanks for asking. Reasoning as follows:
1. Healthy balance sheet, $21M COH, only $817K debt.
2. Generated $3.1M CF n 3rd qtr
3. Calling for 11% sequential increase in sales, not including sells for game changing commercial grade 3D printer for electronc circuit boards which debuts early 2014.
4. Only 30M os shares, just 10M float.
5. Impressive fund participation
6. New 3D printer coming out 2014 said to expand addressable market by up to and additional $700M
7. .25 eps estimate doesn't take into consideration new revenue from new 3D printer.
8. currently trading little over one time sales when others like xone, vjet and onvo trading anywere from 25 to 600 time sales.
Could go one about the future for this company, but right now time just doesn't permit.
Do your own DD
and this has got to be one of the best opportunities in the sector....
Wishful thinking on your part...Scott Avila employed by the financial firm ENDGAGED BY VELT. Just because he is a qualified CRO and expert in turnaround situations, doesn't mean he was hired to BK the company. I'm sure Mobclix is on the market because of his suggestion. .
Management say they will create shareholder value. If you believe they will buy the stock. If not, short all you want. But geez, spending all your time on a message board trying to convince people to sell or buy a .35 cent stock is kinda stupid.
That being said, I think it's worth a position. I just bought Friday and plan to see what happens.
very good ray. the reason I'm long is this car maker has the blessing of the Chinese government, they're allied with huge auto mkr in china and evidently have the backing of some well healed investors. . Company has been in business for several years and obviously know what they're doing. People keep talking about their recent capital raise as if it's a negative. Well, you've got to have money for the 'build out'
I never bash a stock. Was trying to be facetious. just remarking on how short thugs work. I really believe this company has a future.