We need two or three more good news like that to move the share price up. $0.57 share price is not much a concern to me, but the $25 million market cap is low for a company like that. I guess a lot of disappointed investors get out whenever the share price pop up a little.
I got in ARNA at ~$1.7, sold half around ~$3.7, luckily, I still kept the other half that was sold $12. The point is more patience and less panic.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I think we are in a preparation phase for a run up. Shorts created some chances for recovering before a run. It's good opportunity to add shares though.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
You never know. ARNA did a dilution offering before FDA at $7, I believe, the share price shot up over $13 on the FDA approval day.
Market Cap: $ 45 M
Cash: $28 M
Shares Out : 14.75 M
Their PDUFA date is Jan.17 and a yes vote from the FDA this time around (NDA resubmission) will send this stock flying. The revenue projections here are in the Billions. Yes, i kid you not, and thats after partnering.
Nupathe has a patented patch delivery system for migrane medication. Of the 31 million migrane sufferers in the US, 8 million experience MRN (migrane related nausea) in over 50% of their migranes. This renders oral medication useless and provides a massive cornering of the market for Nupathe.
Nupathe will be the first and only to provide transdermal delivery of migrane medication and the top migrane medication at that (Sumatriptan). Estimated cost of the patch will be $200 per month per user. Thats $2400 annually per user. Being conservative, if Nupathe gets 2 million loyal users, thats $4.8 Billion, yes thats $4.8 Billion, with a "B", in annual revenue.
The management team here is top shelf with experience at growing revenue in this field. So at the end of the day, if this tiny biotech gets half of that revenue after partnering, $2.4 Billion in annual revenue would have this stock way into double digits.
You can currently get in at $3.05, but that is unlikely to last much longer as there are too many eyes taking hold of this with the PDUFA date nearing.
This is the one stock you will want to have a piece of for 2013. FDA decision day is January 17.
This stock may see $6 even before the FDA decision is given in January. A yes vote should pop it over $10.