I think the number is not great, but acceptable. Remember, this is a period that those tried first, but did not meet the criteria to continue will drop prescription. If the dropout rate is 30%, then we need 29% increase in new prescription to maintain flat. Once this peak of dropout rate passes, we will see nice weekly increase.
This company is worth a buy and the stock price is likely to go over $5 in the next few months. Any positive news with FDA on any of their applications can trigger that.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I think $6 is a realistic target without further news. Above that needs either another FDA announcement on one of the other drugs pending, or major co-development agreement.
Depending on how long is your investment goal, if you can hold for at least a year, buy. There is not much difference to buy it at $2 or $5 if the price goes to $20. The company has several NDA pending, and this announcement is just one of them.
Even there is a secondary offer, it will be very minor and will not affect much of share price, may even be positive.
The unique thing about orex is that it could gain approval at both America and Europe.
Secondary offer is unlikely. To contain cost, Orex has essentially stopped on everything else in the pipeline. After FDA approval, Orex will receive milestone payment.
That's certainly good news for working capital before revenue kick in.
That's the way I see it too. Great potential with little risk.