the way this is going if we have to wait until 2020 there will be a massive dilution along the way, maybe more than once. Let's face it, at 10 cents a share, how many shares do you have to add to get 10 MM? That's not good news. When the product does come out the share price may reach $1. Sad, just another case of mis management and who cares!
unfortunately, the history on this decision making process has been, no decision. So how much faith can we put in this government agency to do this by June 15? Another disappointment and delay until never land. "OMG, objections, how can we decide? I have to get reelected this Nov!"
So the low on Friday was around .11, which seems to indicate that the close on Monday will be around .11. Another big drop. I contacted DSOX and got the standard response of how they are working on the product and how good it will be, but nothing on what they are doing to help the price per share and concern for the stock holders. They seem to have no care and just go on and watch the price drop. If the product is so great, at this pps, the company could. be bought out at a small price. Isnt' it all wonderful.
Key words here--"MAY be seeing some real appreciation" and then it MAY not, just like the past year. Oh ya, we had one nice up bounce but then the cat died!
And yet the price goes nowhere. Gee, what is $1 divided by 850? Still pretty close to zero!
Unfortunately and sadly, the yahoo message board has become an advertisement for all these stupid, redundant, google them sites. YUK I like to read information and opinions, not google my as#!
And speaking of delays am I the only one to notice that May just ended and no road permit from MDEQ, as promised. Yes I know the company said they expect the permit in June.
It amazes me that this total worthless stock gets all this press. There is more junk here than in DC. As I sit here in my TN home I can make some money on moonshine bu there ain't no money to be made on MDHI.
Listen to all the pump but the best news is to dump. Such garbage
I read the presentation and was impressed. It was good to see some PR about the possibilities for this company. I do hope that the predicted PPS was on the low end as even at $6 this is still only equivalent to 50 cents, pre split. But at least some hope out there and maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
WOW; Thumbs up to this; maybe I will make some money after all. Sure would be nice; good luck to all the Jr investors; there is hope after all
I agree; but even $14 is still not much above $1 pre S, but I will take it and be happy. But then the delays are endless so can only hope there is not another one coming up!
I hate to see this stock go up.
When it does, time after time, later in the day or the next day the price drops below where it was the day before. Dropped 27% this past week. How is that for a great stock with a great product with a great management. Oh ya, what can they do? Yes nothing, that is the way to go! It is called PR of their product and possibilities and something!
Down again; like I said, can't hold 15 f cents. going to a brain surgeon tomorrow to have my dead brain removed, the one that bought this stock; was it sherlock or shakespear that rec it?