I read the presentation and was impressed. It was good to see some PR about the possibilities for this company. I do hope that the predicted PPS was on the low end as even at $6 this is still only equivalent to 50 cents, pre split. But at least some hope out there and maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
WOW; Thumbs up to this; maybe I will make some money after all. Sure would be nice; good luck to all the Jr investors; there is hope after all
I agree; but even $14 is still not much above $1 pre S, but I will take it and be happy. But then the delays are endless so can only hope there is not another one coming up!
I hate to see this stock go up.
When it does, time after time, later in the day or the next day the price drops below where it was the day before. Dropped 27% this past week. How is that for a great stock with a great product with a great management. Oh ya, what can they do? Yes nothing, that is the way to go! It is called PR of their product and possibilities and something!
Down again; like I said, can't hold 15 f cents. going to a brain surgeon tomorrow to have my dead brain removed, the one that bought this stock; was it sherlock or shakespear that rec it?
It seems like we have been here before; we get a nice increase in the PPS, but then in the next days the price drops (like today) and goes back to where it was before the increase. So that is what worries me about today's decrease; oh yes, I know profit taking, but just like before will it stop or continue. I am long BAA but not happy but yes hopeful.
A short while ago the PPS hoovered around 20 cents; now it is not able to hold 15. I am afraid that we are headed for single digits. The best PR the company can come out with the hiring of a new VP and the price continues it 's drop. They are supposed to have a tremendous product but will it ever be used; 10 years is a long way off. Add something of value to the board--what can I add. Are there other opinions out there as this board has been dead for quite awhile. thank you
WOW; "NOGANYAN87 I did not attack you" And I get accused of putting replies of no value! By the way my costs are at $2 and will be very happy to get back to there or more and I didn't buy a condo anywhere.
Will wait and see and hope it does move up. Have had this stock since 2010 so it has to go up to about $6 for me to break even, average. Seems like a lot of hope. But been a long time so can wait some more.
Thanks for the advice philly; i'm from pgh so opposite ends of the state. I've had this stock since 1/2010 and long before the RS. Yes bureaucratic #$%$ and endless delays have caused this Jr to drop over 95%. There is nothing TLR could have done, so you say do nothing is the best way? Get real, hack into their mail? How about some PR's along the way?
As we can see nothing happened. Not surprised just another of the many promises not fulfilled. Now we will see if the promise of by the end of May is granted; If postponed until Jun 1 5, for whatever reason, then we are looking at whenever, maybe never. such a discouraging stock. There is always hope that never happens.
There is still a chance to buy shares in this stock and lose more money; join in! Let's see, if it reaches a $, what do you get when you divide that by 850?