Been in GSS for along time and a big loss. Beginning to believe that your decision is the way to go. /Will wait a while longer but if gold goes above 1350 and GSS odes not break the .70 I will probably move on; 10% is better that side ways. Isn't that odd, I feel the chills coming!
I am beginning to believe that your decision to sell most and buy others is the correct decision. I did this with BAA and it has moved sideways while the other stocks have gone up a min of 10% in a month. Let's face it, sideways is the normal for this stock with the product going up big time. But lets hear the "soon" and "if the company", etc, etc. AND let's hear it for the antifreeze slug with 2 word vocabulary and 7 letters total, isn't that odd!
This is just what I don't understand. GSS was moving right along and up in the 80's. Then the company decides to sell off a bunch of dilution at 66 cents and the stock has gone sideways now for weeks, except for today, where it would be above $1 except for the dilutions, in my op. So how do you understand a 35% drop in my value, on paper of course. I'm not sure I have a point except that these Jr's seem not to care about the stockholders, certainly not as much as their pockets. Certainly I will hold but my lesson is to avoid these companies and put my money in a CD, but then I can't wait until the negative interest rates hit.
Bye the way I think today's news along with the supreme court non decision yesterday was my best news in 3-4 years but I am afraid that the big boys-banks-will take care of gold and kick me in the asp again,
Sorry to be the eternal pessimist but it just seems to never happen: gold going up and up. I feel that "be patient" and "soon" mean NEVER! Sorry but my feelings
Right or wrong I decided to sell 2/3 of my position and move on. Too many times I watched this stock go up and then hope but only to watch it go back down again. I feel the debt problem and the atrocious salaries are too much. I do think it will go to $1-2 but there are other hopefuls that will get there quicker with bigger returns. So I have moved on and will probably sel the remaining 1/3 if the PS drops below 30 cents. Good luck to all longs.
Thank you for the excellent post. Many good points and at least you did not tell me to "be patient" (since2010!)
I hate to admit it but BAA, GSS, TLRS, PGOL; I guess I get the stupid award. And physical gold and silver. My biggest loser by far is TLRS!
If, If, If is all I ever hear from this company. Then predictions are 40-50 cents if evertyhing works out. WOW Ant the really big move is a double from here.
Thank you for your recommendation. Will wait another month or two but will not buy into any junior that has had a run up unless it has a 30% pull back first. Will see, will see.