Now let me see; what is 10 cents divided by 850? Is that how to make millions. WOW; I can;t believe I am dumb enough to even post in this stock board.
OK so August, 2015 is gone. So will someone please give me a reason why there will be a permit in September 2015, Please, just one reason, other than "I think". Next November, 2015.
Thank you John007 for your reply. I would really like to know just what is this Dave Sabo really saying. Is he just being a pompous jerk trying to show his power over all us little pawns. Does he really work in the same office as Melanie G. Is he asserting his power over her remarks. Does he read this board and get his rocks by seeing his power. What is??? Like it has been said, most everyone has pulled out and it will be hard to get the buyers back. And yes my math is not that bad that I can't divide 29 cents by 12 to get the pre RS price of 2 cents plus. Will it go below 1 cent pre RS. Just plain SAD and all the hope gets pushed back again and again. YUK
This is really sad, here we are at barely above 2 cents PS and now I read, as one of the impatient ones, that we cannot expect a decision until late Sept, which means whenever. Like I said, ROAD DECISION THIS YEAR, but I was being sarcastic. While you say look at the bright side, there is no bright side! They might need another dilution to pay the officers salaries and bonuses! Just so *&^KIN* sick of this mess.
Another week has gone by and soon it will be another month. Oh yes, let's hear the excuses! Why do I get the feeling that there will be no decision? I would call but I can't hear on the phone and they could tell me anything. Hard for me to stay nice about this whole mess. Let's wait another month; or two.
So many paid bashers on GSS board and so many pumpers. I don't know; just know I am losing more and more with both of these stocks. Just wonder if I will ever get back to par, a long way off; who do you believe, go figure; none of the above.
Thanks to pwol for your information. I just wish they would make the decision. But as to hard to complain about a pompous government official going out to Oregon to play the role of hero, I disagree. This decision should have been made months ago or before. I'm sure he did have the choice to go but he should have made the decision a long time ago. Who knows when the decision will be made--Mr big pompous might wait a long time! Hoping for next week, ya right, a lot of next weeks been gone bye!
Only the smart guys are selling, or have sold (many moons ago). The dumb ones, like me, are holding to a bag that gets smaller every day.
Both of these stocks are losers and I see no hope for either one. They only go down, down and they are pumped big time. So sad, the management gets big salaries and we get the big shaft.
I agree; I, too, wish I hadn't kept any of this, but I did. Let's face the facts, the price just goes down and will it ever go up? This is one of my worst holds but can't sell now, might as well lose the remaining 10%.
How does printing garbage make something real. Garbage "the price is going up"; what a jerk, or is it a paid pumper? Look at reality; down, down, down
You said it all; another slap in the face to TLR investors; This just plain s**ks. But they do work for the government and that says it all! So when is then the delay going to occur?
To me it just shows what we are dealing with in this fools government. But it is no longer August 6, it is now the14th of August, 2015 and no decision. Again a bunch of incompetent politicians who have to vote on when they can go to the BR. Maybe, but not likely, we will get the decision tomorrow, will see but I will not get excited or optimistic until I see the trucks running. No wonder it costs so much $ to run our government. "For the people", ya right.
Go figure!!They have a very good report and the price drops 10% (gold is only down 1%)?Why?