Didn't the shorts jump all over this! Get real.. RAD is oversold. Most took their 5 fold profits and moved on. This will stabalize at $5.30 by next week and begin to move north again.
Over the next two weeks BVSN will continue its upperward trend and should jump when it reports Oct 23. Low volume high opportunity!! Velt's not moving over the next two weeks, might as well make some money!!
I too agree there is some smoke here that will show fire after the 23rd. What I'm confused about is the volume has been pathetic. small shares of less than 1K move this stock 3oo basis points??? Not real insitutional money must be thinking like I am
Yo Edgar, enough..... If you haven't switched out 1/2 of your short position by now then you better get busy.
Until Aug 13 happens, there is little reason for volume. Longs are awaiting a reversal of fortunes, or to jump back in. Shorts are paying interest to have someone else to sit on their money in the hope that VELT continues to show no progress of a turnaround. Give it two weeks and come back for the excitement!
AUGT reported positive results last week, MITK kicking butt today on a small beat, MKTG to report next week and based on prior quarter comments, should fair well in its report. MM up 60% over past 3 months. Bottom line: If Velt reports similiar success on the 13th, shorts will be burned. If they don't hold their own here the party is over. No matter what CFO says about future opportunity they will get beaten to a level far below a buck and all will bail. Might not be fair, but it will be reality.
If shorts didn't dump out when it hit a dollar then they deserve to be burnt. They called the dollar bottom and got there with the push of a hedged fund dump. Now everyone wants in.... I expect a slow crawl north after today's action until we see what news is released on the 13th.
A month ago this stock was $1.50 and not a thing has changed since the last 1/4ly announcement. Yesterday the shorts scared 1.2 MM shares away for no reason. There has been no reason or new news to create this selloff. Sit tight and wait till Aug 13.
I think you may have a case of wishful thinking?? Volume is not that great today and I see the need to hit a double bottom at $1.30 or close to before this makes a run north.
The bigger question is why didn't we invest in MKTG?? Better than a double year to date. Not exactly the same business but damn close!!
Getting real tired of the bashers who have no basis for their comments. Yo Wish, enlighten us with your insight..... provide us with the reference for the need of $20MM, the $1.15 price target and the "fear" of more need for capital that the company has expressed over the past 60 days??? Otherwise shut up. This is no longer a short play. There are many more stocks out there that are much more atractive to short than this one. Move on!