Sat, Feb 28, 2015, 2:33 AM EST - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

VASCO Data Security International Inc. Message Board

mgm2020 1547 posts  |  Last Activity: 4 hours ago Member since: Mar 3, 2010
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Have added 3000 shares since the ER and analyst day. If the stock drops any I will be adding more. This will be a $30-$35 stock within 9-12 months.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Off - Topic: Leaven & Idra_it (TROV)

    by helpmeidra 10 hours ago

    Hopefully TROV will continue it's strength and rise into the ER in 2 weeks when we get some clarification on a full roll out and insurance panel coverage. If those are announced then the stock heads toward and over $10 quickly. Good job at the poker table. What were you playing? Limit or no limit? I usually play 1-2 no limit hold-em.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • the stock at all. All you are doing is making pointless, baseless, and incorrect statements that have absolutely no rational basis except for "because I said so". But I guess you're used to that since that's what your mommy says to you when it's time to go to bed and you don't WANT to go to bed, or time to take a bath and you just took a bath a week ago, or time to turn off the computer because you are going to those "bad" web sites again, or time to pick your clothes up off the floor and you can't figure out where they go. You have NEVER offered a VALID reason why this stock will not succeed, other than you saying that you are shorting(which none of us believe anyway). But you saying you're shorting the stock has nothing to do with the company's success-----but it does highlight your ability to pick the wrong side to bet on. Tell us if you can: What is wrong with the science? What do you know about TLR's and GSO's that has you convinced that they will not succeed? Why won't MIlano succeed with IDRA like he did with VRPH? Why did the preclinical studies with IMO-2125 and IMO-2055 along with ipilumimab and rituximab show such potent and statistically significant anti-tumor activity yet you don't think that is significant? How is $130 million in the bank not going to help the company achieve it's objectives and WHY would the Baker Brothers buy another 5.3 million shares and the CEO buy 200,000 shares of the stock? If you can't answer any of these questions with a logical, rational reply then do us all a favor-----and just LEAVE, because I will repost this on every single one of your posts so EVERYONE can see how full of QRAP you are. We are all anxiously awaiting your wisdom

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • After seeing the prospectus with ALL of the plans for this year, and then Milano affirming everything at RBC and answering questions very confidently, consistently, and optimistically-----WHY should I be worried. 8400, 9200, 2055-combo, 2125-combo, and the GSO's along with at least 4 trials running simultaneously and at least one partnership/collaboration coming------this is the biotech I have been waiting for and the right time to be in it.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • BY the way---I just counted 10 posts of mine on the IDRA board today brettie. Now go clean your room before mommy gets home, or you'll get a spanking.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Been here all day brettie. Posted a few times. Did you realize that IDRA was UP 4% this week? I am simply not worried at all about IDRA rising and even getting above $10 at some time this year. I really want you to short as many shares as you can so you can get completely wiped out the day IDRA announces the first partnership. Please do that. And I have no other "aliases". I post under no name but my own. It IS funny, though---I wanted to see if there would be any reaction when I posted less and didn't respond to you. Thanks for not disappointing KING OF THE ANTI-INVESTORS!!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • there that weren't at RBC and initiate or boost ratings on IDRA? This exposure is extremely beneficial for the company---and us. $5 or within a few cents of $5 will become the next floor from which the stock will move higher, thanks to all of the recent news which only boosts optimism and confidence.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • With so much positive news and guidance from management, and the ambitious plans that are in place for this year and next---the ONLY reason that I can think of for anyone to CHOOSE to sell IDRA is due to their impatience. And that could cost them dearly as the first collaboration announcement will come without any warning or prereleases, and send the stock up anywhere from 25-50% in the blink of an eye. If you are still looking for pennies in this stock you really don't-----or CAN'T see the BIG picture.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • The Street should change it's name to THE CLUELESS STREET.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Because that takes imagination and the ability to think coherently---hug0 posseses neither of those attributes.. But it is funny that he still considers me a "pumper" even though the 3 biotech stocks that I have been mentioning---IDRA(up 150% in the past 4 months), TROV(up 40% in the last 2 months and 80% in the last 6), ACAD(up 90% in 7 months) and you can also throw KERX in(while I was actively accumulating---which did increase over 250% from the time I first entered and recommended it) ALL have been extremely successful so far---and IDRA, TROV, and ACAD still have many multiples further upside to run. But fine Hug0---call me a pumper if you like----but your bizarre negativity and obstinacy has clouded your vision and greatly limited your profit. (I fully expect your reply to read BLAH BLAH BLAH-----which is just affirming my point)

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Joe---you still haven't learned that only the BIGGEST JERKS on these MB's say "watch and learn". And they are nearly always wrong? I never once said that about IDRA but if you've been watching you definitely learned that you should have bought it---and TROV. Still time for both, but IDRA is the more lucrative stock. Now----will you EVER learn???

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    TA

    by mitchpark74 17 hours ago

    No head and shoulders. Demand and news will drive the stock higher. The news is all good, the money is in the bank, there are multiple initiatives occurring simultaneously, and partnership or collaboration is going to be announced very soon. Again----it's like looking at clouds----anyone can see what they want to see, but in a biotech at this stage with news that literally COULD come at any time---TA is pretty much useless. BUY----HOLD----ADD.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Healthy Pullback

    by cwajga1 16 hours ago

    Just moving up the steps----one step at a time is the best and safest way. A lot more positive news coming----like the FIRST collaboration within the next few weeks and the first 9200 trial candidate. No reason for a pullback, but MANY reasons to establish or add to a position here.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    TA

    by mitchpark74 17 hours ago

    As a matter of fact, I mentioned the cup and handle forming a few days ago. It is still developing and the stock is showing a lot of strength. so we'll have to see how far it goes.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • GENE is down 50% in a week, while IDRA is up 30% in the same time and getting ready to move MUCH higher. BRETTIE-----the true KING OF THE ANT-INVESTORS!!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Can be seen as nothing other than bullish and positive, made even more so by the open-label nature of the trial. They are still getting a handle on which dosage level may end up being the "optimum" dosage, or whether it is beneficial to begin treating patients at a lower dosage and escalating depending on results and response. But the continuation based on disease arrestment and non-event occurrence as well as being highly safe and well-tolerated without toxicity(event occurrence) bodes VERY well for this trial, the DLBCL trial since the actions and effects are similar, and the future of the drug.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • in 6 months when we are looking back on it from $10-----or more after one OR MORE partnerships have been announced and 9200 trials are underway as well as 8400 DLBCL and WM results.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • we need a really good day. How much can you afford to lose? It doesn't really matter since you NEVER actually shorted anything or ever had a single share of GENE. Go find some other stocks to be wrong about and spread the LEGEND OF BRETT---THE ANTI-INVESTOR!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    being nosy....need to know if i got in too late

    by ginogag Feb 26, 2015 7:35 PM

    Oops. That was just a mistake. I should have said, at nearly $7 last year. I wrote that post at 10:30 PM after a long day. Brettie-----if you can't tell the difference between the "paid" posters and the legitimate ones like me, then you only further confirm your moronic status. Paid posters always seem to post very brief pointed statements with very little detail or fact-based opinion-----hey----just like your posts. Legitimate posters offer lengthy, justified opinions generally backed by facts and available evidence-----like me. BUT----I will give you credit---you are correct. The stock did not reach $7---it only got to $6.86. But I am sure you had to ask your mommy if that was more or less than 7 before you had to post your wonderful reply.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

VDSI
25.62-0.17(-0.66%)Feb 27 4:00 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Herbalife Ltd.
NYSEFri, Feb 27, 2015 4:01 PM EST