Fri, Aug 1, 2014, 5:35 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 3 hrs 55 mins

Recent

% | $
Click the to save as a favorite.

Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Inc. Message Board

mgm2020 551 posts  |  Last Activity: 11 hours ago Member since: Mar 3, 2010
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 27, 2014 9:01 AM Flag

    You are nothing but a JOKE spill. You have to be to keep bringing up the same nonsensical points. Ferric citrate is the WORKHORSE of Zerenex giving it all of the ADVANTAGES over any of the other binders. Nothing but a JOKE----and the punchline is coming with approval----and I'll be laughing at you the hardest.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 27, 2014 8:57 AM Flag

    Yep. I'll fess up. I missed by 3 CENTS! But you're much further off than that if you believe that KERX is going to drop from here(other than a few cents) and be lower upon approval. This stock will be MUCH higher and any shorts who don't cover are going to be stuck either waiting---and it could be a very long wait---for a drop, or even get hit with a margin call. All of the "losses" you kept screaming that I had on KERX(which never existed anyway since I originally started buying in the $6's and traded a lot of my stock selling in the $16+ area and buying back LOWER than where the stockis now) are even GREATER PROFITS which I fully expect to increase dramatically in the next few months. While YOU will be more and more despised---not by the longs here because we've always known you were completely full of it, but by your own short followers who are realizing---and too late for many---that they are making a BIG MISTAKE. Keep feeding them more garbage spill----and becoming even more irrelevant in the process.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Placed an order for $85

    by michelle_michelle34 Jun 26, 2014 9:57 AM
    mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 26, 2014 5:37 PM Flag

    Keep telling yourself that just like all of the pundits. There was a sectoral rotation a few months ago when biotech got beaten down. Now the next downturn will effect the stocks that had the greatest gains during that time---and it hasn't been the bio's, that's for sure. PCYC has a few catalysts coming up that should buoy the price and lift it a bit until the next major one hits. I think the low was put in at $82, and now the stock is at the lower Bollinger Band where it has bounced 3 times in a row.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Placed an order for $85

    by michelle_michelle34 Jun 26, 2014 9:57 AM
    mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 26, 2014 1:43 PM Flag

    I just added a few hundred more at $87.25 and I'm very happy with that.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • in a down market. VERY BULLISH!!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Placed an order for $85

    by michelle_michelle34 Jun 26, 2014 9:57 AM
    mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 26, 2014 1:00 PM Flag

    When the stock is $150 again will it really be that important that you got your few hundred shares 2 1/2 dollars lower?? It could easily reverse on a dime and be back over $100 in a few days.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 26, 2014 12:02 PM Flag

    Spill---you can deny all you want--but the fact of the matter is that most, if not all of the nephrologists that treat patients with kidney disease are ALWAYS looking for a better treatment option for their patients due to side effects, non-compliance, and the need for multiple medications to treat these patients in poor health. Zerenex offers ALL of those advantages----and AT A LOWER COST for the healthcare system. With the sales and marketing people brought in that have tons of experience and expertise working for and with the companies they need to take market share away from it should be very clear to them how to do that successfully-----or have the company purchased by one of them. Spill---we wn't miss you one bit when you disappear. But I'm sure you'll stay around to try to convince all of your "minions" who are now losing millions that Zerenex is the "shot of the century" when the stock price is $22---or higher!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 26, 2014 11:50 AM Flag

    I think that $22 might be a good point to short---or it could even go higher from there. So---if ALL of your positions have been closed out and you're looking to short again---why wouldn't you want the stock to go much higher? To short at this price----and I guarantee you there is nothing "built in" to the price here still over 2 months from the PDUFA---you would have to be NUTS-----LIKE SPILL!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 26, 2014 10:39 AM Flag

    I think you're wrong. 2 new patents and a BIG relief rally after all of the past anxiety along with short-covering-----$20 is the MINIMUM!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Market is off to a terrible start---DOW down 100, Nasdaq down as much as 30---KERX holding steady and I bet will be GREEN for the day. I would definitely be VERY WORRIED if I was holding a short position here. Next catalyst could be NCE designation which would send the stock much higher even before approval-----WHATEVER DAY THAT HAPPENS TO OCCUR. Tick tock tick tock.......You hear that---it's the timer counting down to your annihilation. But you may chose to just sit back and relax and watch as Zerenex receives approval and the stock shoots well up into the $20's as relief takes over, most of your short colleagues(and what a crowd to ally yourself with I must say) scramble to cover-------and YOU get a margin call. What a GREAT scenario! Have a great summer!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • While there is the possibility of another capital raise down the road, that becomes less likely with a rapid launch of Zerenex following approval--which the company has stated a target for of September. We will also get a better idea of the company's cash position at the next CC. If there is anything that does not concern me it is the company having an extremely strong cash position, and once Zerenex is approved and the stock price is above $20--IF they do need to raise capital the additional number of shares will be minimal. One thing at a time. First approval and a much higher stock price, then the rollout of Zerenex, then enroll and begin the P3 CKD trial, EU approval, and CKD results will come in as expected. Oh---and at any point either a partnership or buyout could be announced sending the stock price through the roof. Still want to be short KERX????

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Double top forming in $15.50-$15.55 range

    by josephanastasiw Jun 25, 2014 6:20 PM
    mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 25, 2014 6:37 PM Flag

    Joe---I recognize this tactic of yours as I've seen it before. You obviously sold your shares when the stock was down and were caught by surprise when it rose back up so nicely and quickly----and you didn't rebuy. There is no "double top". The stock has been on a nice, steady climb back up for the past month and the rise has been very orderly and justified given the assurance by the company that they have addressed the FDA concerns and the 2 new patents, along with the overwhelming confidence shown in the company by the Baupost group with their 10% stake. How many of the stockholders here do you think intend on trying to trade KERX here, and sell, when approval could send the stock 30-60% higher in 1 day----and no one knows WHEN that day is? The higher the stock climbs the more pressure is applied to the shorts to cover since they can't add to their short position---so NO downward pressure there. Did you also see that the 10 DMA recently crossed the 50 DMA and the 50 DMA is turning upward----both very bullish trends. If you sold out you missed the boat. If you held some shares and don't intend on rebuying on the way up then whatever you have left will still increase in value, but this stock is not in a technical trading pattern here due to the disappointment a month ago and the TREMENDOUS catalyst coming up at any time.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 25, 2014 6:17 PM Flag

    I think it's a possibility that on the day of approval the stock could open at $22----50% higher than here.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 25, 2014 5:40 PM Flag

    I think you are making a BIG mistake. I guess you forgot that when the doc-fix bill passed the stock shot up to nearly $17.50 from that and in anticipation of the first PDUFA---and that was during the biotech smackdown. The stock hasn't gone "up" from $11.50 to where it is now---the knee-jerk selling yanked it down to under $12 and the market, knowing that the stock became way oversold brought the stock price up, but still $2 below the high. Now we are assured by Bentsur and Madison that all issues have been addressed to the FDA AND there are now 2 additional patents protecting Zerenex. There are also no shares available to short---and even if a few become available it will still be extremely difficult if not impossible for shorts to mount ay kind of offensive with so much underlying demand by buyers for the shares. I thought the stock would sit at a lower price for a good part of the summer but quickly realized that I was totally wrong and started adding in the low $14's and into the low $15's----and there's still plenty of room on the upside. This stock is still way undervalued with approval coming up and no worrisome issues left.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 25, 2014 5:23 PM Flag

    God I hope not.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 25, 2014 4:10 PM Flag

    We only go down if there are sellers taking lower prices. Anyone going to sell with approval so close now???? There will be plenty of buyers picking up the slack.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • The short covering has barely begun. Each day higher is costing them millions cumulatively, and thousands and thousands individually. Days like today really have to make them sweat. How much more can they take as KERX marches back higher and 82% of the shares tied up in funds, institutions, and insiders. I know that the board longs have no plans on selling, including me---so what would make the price of the stock drop? I'm sure many of the shorts have realized that there are no more shares available to borrow so THEY ARE STUCK and forced to watch as their losses mount IF THEY DON'T COVER. I think another day or 2 of gains like today and we may see a major short squeeze vaulting the stock above the previous high. We will have to wait and see-----but the shorts should cut and run.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • And the stock is solidly back ABOVE the price it was a few days before the delay was announced. NOW the ball is really rolling and it won't stop leading into the FDA approval. No more delays---no more CRM issues, no negatives at all in the present or on the horizon. Nothing but nonsense from spill and nothing at all from ice. The countdown is on----and we really don't know when the approval will be announced, but we know that the company is in full ramp-up mode, getting the new office up and running and ready to make a big splash with Zerenex and take it right to the top as the market leader and new SOC. Still time to buy on the way up and it's getting less and less likely there will be any pullback---even if the market drops.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    MGM---My Hail Mary

    by mannchris686 Jun 20, 2014 7:42 AM
    mgm2020 mgm2020 Jun 24, 2014 9:36 PM Flag

    I continue to ask you why you would be in this stock when you keep insulting all of the other longs who have chosen to invest in TROV. And your bragging about returns does not change the fact that you are a constant complainer about a stock you maintain you are long in while calling all other investors KAD's. That does not make any sense, is not logical, and certainly not rational. As for the other investors you cite---they better well believe in management when they take their initial position---but the big difference with them is that when they see a problem with management they have enough clout to do something about it. Since YOU do not---it would make sense to get out of a company where you have no faith in management. Since you claim to still be invested in this company you must intend on turning a profit. If not then I don't care how good your returns have been in the past---you are an IDIOT.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Go to the PCYC yahoo quote page and watch the CNBC video in the headlines section. Just FYI.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

KERX
15.05-0.30(-1.95%)Jul 31 3:59 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Tesla Motors, Inc.
NasdaqGSThu, Jul 31, 2014 4:00 PM EDT
eHealth, Inc.
NasdaqGSThu, Jul 31, 2014 3:59 PM EDT