Yup...I think we are just left to the waiting game on Phase II results. I did call Ann in IR about 10 days ago when they missed the November expected reporting date for results...she said in the "New Year". I don't blame her for that, but management has dropped the ball and we are sure to keep drifting until they get their act together on reporting responsibly to investors. The science looks great to me, which in the end will dictate real value...but when management blows it on two very important events in a row...I can say...It damages rule number one on investing. Rule #1 is invest in good management. I'm here because I believe in Sol Barar, the other folks are going to have to get it together because this should not be a $100 million market cap at this stage, and they seem to have no idea on how to get that communicated to the investing public. That's my Thursday rant! What do I care...I've got more shares to buy...I guess I'm getting a discount!
Yup...waiting on that for sure. I've got my BUYS lined up between $5-6 in case they slip out of current channel. Management has completely misplayed the recent firings and I can't help but think another shoe is about to drop. I believe in the science and I think the presence of Sol Barar is too compelling to ignore, but the past month has been a bit of amateur hour on communicating on firings and Phase II results with investors. Not sure about what's truly been gong on over there.
MDGN spiked sharply higher here right above some near-term support at $6.15 with above-average volume. This move is starting to push shares of MDGN within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if MDGN manages to take out Tuesday's high of $6.67 to its 50-day moving average of $6.81 with high volume.
Traders should now look for long-biased trades in MDGN as long as it's trending above some key near-term support levels at $6.15 to $5.83 and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 106,648 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then MDGN will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $7.50 to $8.
Let me see if I can make this easy for you. The Chairman of the Board of Medgenics is the founder of Celgene ($68 Billion Market Cap), and you just referred to Adam F. (A Hack Writer paid by the Click) as an authority on MDGN? Wow...just Wow.
If it weren't for your valid ID I would really not take you serious at all. BUT, since you have a 10+ year old yahoo ID I'll just laugh at your silliness. BTW...You got both names wrong and you want me to take you serious? PLEASE.
The Bullish Triangle is about to explode your little short idea.
Eh....just sell. Plenty of buyers at these cheap levels. But I'm curious...Why do you care about PR? PR doesn't add any value to a company. Why not just focus on the Clinical Trial results? That's what drives the price on BabyBioTech. You have some Phase II results coming in a couple months. Did you do research on their platform? Do you believe in the Platform? Do you think they can make in-roads into the $100 billion protein therapy market? If so, from a current valuation near $120 million how much do you think the market cap would rise to if just ONE of their therapies made it to market? $1 billion? $5 billion? $10 billion? If you didn't have these answers BEFORE you made your investment...Then congratulations for tripping into such a great company. BUT, if your wavering just sell and find your comfort in another company...There are thousands out there, many with explosive profit potential...LIKE Medgenics.
I think we do care, Sky. With the FDA showing its desperation in this indication, it shows just how bad the overall field of treatments are with Hep C and other indications which Medgenics platform will treat. Medgenics has already been granted "Orphan" status with Hep D and Medgenics therapy will be much cheaper if successful through trials. It puts us in the multiple billions in Market Cap. Far off..but, it's certainly why we are here now. We believe MDGN has a blockbuster platform in a $100 billion protein therapy market. Phase II results coming in early 2014.
If you go to clinical trial dot gov and search "InfraDure HCV" it will bring up 2 studies one of them shows the Completion Date as November 2013. That would also explain the large insider buys starting AFTER the Results Completion date in August 2013