You still think it will go up next week? It seems like I might have another opportunity to reenter at a much lower price.
I will have to decide whether to restart a position base on DMC recommendations. 4 days left before Q1 ends. Tick, tock, tick, tock...
You could also look at it the other way. That's one less tutes that's going to dump on us retails. In other words, less sellers now that they sold out.
My average cost basis is now 2.40 with 35k shares. No I will not wait for this to go to $6 before sellng. I might start selling on the way up between 2.5 to 3 and I don't mind the 3 months wait. Thanks for your input.
I am guessing that the high drop out rate on the study drug has something to do with it. I am hurting right now but remains optimistic.
I lowered my cost basis to around 2.50 but ended up owning over 30k shares. I'm in deep doo doo if this doesn't turn around.
It's just a beginning. This collaborations with cancer centers will have to expand once they see the utility of their liquid biopsy in the clinical setting. Load up.
That's a hogwash. What will be the basis of the lawsuit? We don't know yet the details as to why it did not meet the endpoint. Clearly the drug has shown activity in previous studies. Maybe the drop out rate on study drugwas quite high and reduced the power of the study. Call me stupid but I bought more into this down drift. I'm still optimistic that it will eventually turn around. They have another card in their hand.