$4 now for BIOC
What do you mean no product? Their molecular diagnostic test for Multiple Myeloma makes $4.3 million in revenue and they said it has only reached 3% of the market for usage and instead of 1 sales executive now they have 4 and plan for 7-10 in total.
NY State approval was only 6 months ago. And, most cases of MM are in Europe and China that is totally untapped.
And less than 400,000 shares? what will it take for the stock to move? They did an over allotment and just collected another $1 million or so cash.
They have earnings conference call on the 9th. I am guessing it runs up to then and then falls.
With BIOC over 22% with volume near 8 million and this stock is only 250,000 shares traded? Where did all the buyers disappear to?
They had good news today about the over allotment paid for by their book-runner broker dealer. And BIOC is up 25% and the market is up .7% If it did not go up today by more than 2%, it is dead. Volume isn't even 150,000
Get it before it is too late. Over 6.5 million already.
Why so little interest in SGNL?
And get all the small retail buyers screwed?
By noon, all will be up 5-10%
The brokers took more shares and they realize this is going further up
Signal Genetics Announces Exercise of Over-Allotment Option
54 minutes ago
CARLSBAD, Calif., March 2, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Signal Genetics, Inc. (SGNL) (Signal), a commercial stage, molecular diagnostic company focused on providing innovative diagnostic services that help physicians make better-informed decisions concerning the care of their patients suffering from cancer, today announced that the underwriters of its recent public offering have exercised their option to purchase an additional 482,142 shares of its common stock at a price of $2.80 per share. The gross proceeds to Signal from the exercise of additional shares is expected to be approximately $1,350,000, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses.
(1) Can you ask Signal Genetics why their July 1, 2014 news about New York State approval of the MyPRS prognostic test did not appear in YAHOO Finance News listing of Press Releases? http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=sgnl&ql=1 Yahoo Finance Press Releases. That means, the shareholders are not aware of this as that is where they look for the information.
(2) I have been reading that there are now some 80,000 Multiple Myeloma deaths in the world each year and about 11,000 of those deaths are in the United States. If this is accurate, can you ask the executives why they are not doing business with the MyPRS prognostic test in the European Union, in Canada, in South American and Mexico, and in Asia and the Middle East? Why are those revenue opportunities not being exploited?
(3) China has the largest myeloma known cases, why hasn’t Signal Genetics gone after that market? http://myeloma.org/MtEntryPage.action?source=/imf_blogs/myeloma_voices/2011/08/china-the-new-frontier-in-the-search-for-a-cure-for-myeloma.html
(4) When you look up and research Multiple Myeloma online such as Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_myeloma there is no mention of Signal Genetics or the MyPRS prognostic test. Someone at Signal Genetics should write up a statement if this prognostic test for Multiple Myeloma and what it does and send it to the editors of Wikipedia to update this listing. For example, if you look up AIDS medicine in Wikipedia, it mentions specific brands, names and the company also that creates the medicine: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Management_of_HIV/AIDS Someone at Signal Genetics should immediately update the Wikipedia definition so people are aware of their product.
(5) About six months ago, the sales team was increased from 1 to 4. Signal Genetics should inform the shareholders what new business they have gained if any? Did a new hospital group approve of this their group? Or some other academic research centers?
Collaborating with Genomic Health and Biocept on their cancer clinical trials would save on costs and potential new revenue streams.
It is some what baffling they are not considering the international market, especially with approval within the European Union or China.