But, per the sec filings, I was wrong. It is unclear to me where the 2 million or so shares that traded hands at the $2.50 level came from. Surely the seller will have to file a schedule 13?
I have never posted on the CNAT board. I don't own any, don't plan to own any, and have no opinion about the stock one way or the other. For the record.
Frankly, I'll be impressed if MCZ survives long enough to make the next annual meeting. I may even add once it's confirmed that KM has stopped the hemorrhaging. I will definitely withhold my vote for the current BOD members.
And I didn't see a single post from any of you stating in advance that you would be selling any quantity at any price. Lots of chapter about how undervalued the stock was however. In that sense, you all were talking your book. No worries though. That's the nature of the beast.
And on the flipside, imagine what the price might be had those two not been dumping continuously into any strength.
Amazing! I'm sure they'll unload whatever they have left into any earnings news. Between Royce and Franklin, I'm surprised the price isn't under $5.
I'm not concerned about a wall, or even more strictly enforced immigration policies. What I am fearful of are trade restrictions in the form of import tariffs on US based companies manufacturing in Mexico and selling back into the U.S.. You've heard the Ford and Carrier rhetoric I'm sure.
50k shares at $7 is a substantial sum. I hope it works out well for you! I continue to watch for a new Royce filing, but haven't seen one yet. I did see a tweet that Franklin Resources had sold out over the last quarter, but I've not seen anything official.
KTCC followers don't seem too excited. My hope is that they meet last quarter's forecast and guide for higher eps in the current quarter. Any worries about how a Trump presidency might impact Mexican manufacturers selling into the U.S.?
Director GILLIAM JEFFREY STUART bought 5000 shares at 2.7005. Hopefully more insider buys will follow.
There has been little to no retail interest in the stock for two years now. We're a good headline away from that changing I believe though. I'm not to keen on Prillaman canceling the CC. It was a nice touch to state that they'll take investor calls. Sucks that the current quarter may suffer due to further production/shipping/whatever delays. In the meantime, the best thing for us will be if the company continues to buy back shares.
Four years of MCZ frustration for me, put point taken. And as far as "deep value" goes, the point is to buy them before they become "value" stocks. If you scroll back through the messages here, you'll see my posts from when NAII was under $6. I chose to pass. My mistake. But no worries. There's a new opportunity everyday.
Well...I stand corrected. I was referring to earthquakes of the traditional "binding and release of shifting tectonic plates" variety however. Not a tremor caused by a change in water pressure in some underground reservoir.
Agreed. They've made incremental progress over the last 2 years, but it's always "wait until next quarter, that's when everything is going to start hitting on all cylinders." The hedge fund guys have such a large position here, I suspect they'll cut current management loose if Prillaman is wrong about his current forecast.