Now that we know this, the stock started to plummet on Fri with no news, so who was shorting and selling and how did they know this. Once people like this are being brought to justice and put in jail for 25 years, we will then have much less games being played in the stock market. This guy should be hauled in NOW BY THE FEDS AND QUESTIONED!!
NO, If they were to now come out and say we don't need a R/S, watch the stock go into the teens in one day. Then produce some good news, and it will go even higher... NO REVERSE SPLIT AS THIS IS ONE MAJOR REASON WHY WE ARE AT THIS PRICE. I am hoping it gets back near my entry of 9 cents to sell before a R/S. And I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this way. I may pull the trigger at 8 cents as I want no part of a split, then watch the stock get shorted and lose almost all my investment. Hoping now for good news to get out, then consider coming back in once it drops like a rock, like almost all R/S DO!!!
Wait until it does a reverse split, then buy after it plummets as this almost always happens to a stock. Not all the time, but the odds show they DROP. I am just looking now to get even, then sell, then I will come back in after it drops 50 percent from R/S. Just looking for it to get over 8, and I am out. Let them do their huge R/S, then this board will light up with people SCREAMING. I do expect great news from the trials, which could really move the stock for 2 days or so. GET OUT BEFORE IT SPLITS
I don't blame you for waiting for it to split, They are almost always a disaster. However, at least for the last week and new positive news coming out very soon, we may possibly see the stock rise in the teens or possibly even 30, 40 cents or more if upcoming news is excellent.
I am getting out also before the split, however I am close to even and waiting to see if there is a larger pop. If the stock does not move much more, I am out, If it goes up and it has to be over 25 cents, I will rethink the numbers If it just goes in the teens in upcoming news, I AM GONE BEFORE A RS, AS I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ALSO. Almost 100 percent of the time it does poorly after a huge RS and I have no idea why others think its a great idea. Let them hold the bag and learn the very hard way
If there was, it would plummet back 50 percent in DAYS, NOT MONTHS. If this management has any idea of a R/S, we are looking at 25 cents or more and there better be outstanding news coming out OFTEN, if not it will sink like a rock. A R/S is doomsday anyway in almost ALL, not every case. If I was management, I would release whatever news they have, and it better be real good, then start going on some shows and promoting, then think of a POSSIBLE split.
And I do own this stock, but they have nothing to ever report except some slight hope every 60 days to keep the stock from totally crumbling. There will be no r/s, not unless its at 25 cents or more, and even then with no PR person for ACTC, if it does r/s and gets over 25 cents it will drop like a rock with no news. Anyone who disagrees, look at any cheap stock... They do have news once in awhile
Listen on Monday, and instead of complaining, ask a question. For those who listened the last time, I was the one who brought up how a R/S would be a MONSTER failure unless there is plenty of GREAT news before a split They weren't all to thrilled with my question and didn't give much of an answer. I don't even remember the Harvard style answer I received.
If not, we may see not a drop, but a plunge to new lows. Talk means nothing, no questions were asked, and the shorts will go crazy if no great news follows, and it better be fast. Give me all the negative replies you want, but if the news for the next 30 days was a conference call with no questions, look for a 52 week low. The game of hope without news will soon end very fast and a RS does not happen with a 4 cent or even a 20 cent stock
Do you actually think there will be a RS at 8, 10, 12 or 15 cents. There better be outstanding news giving the stock a large bump, if not the stock will drop like a rock. This better be at least 25 cents with more news coming after the split. 1 for 20 at 25 cents is still a monster risk and with little news coming out, it will be shorted back to under 50 cents in no time. SAVE THIS POST AND DONT FORGET... There should be no RS at all unless like I said, news will be coming weekly, not a little statement made monthly or some telephone conference and not one question is even taken...
If not, this stock will drop like a rock. It could drop 50 percent in a week if they don't come out with news, and constant news. Look at any traded company they have news almost daily...
They will be sued, if they RS split a stock and don't have incredible news. As of today, I am down by 11 percent, which is no big deal, but no news and this company doesn't drop, it sinks in half very fast. You just cant do a RS with nothing behind it while you collect large paychecks. And when I say nothing behind, one or 2 good news days wont cut it. If there is no great news, this will be a monster disaster with lawsuits all over the place. And I would like to know who counted votes for a RS. Most are against it...
Keep, if there is not great news to follow this up, this entire board will be contacting a lawyer.. I was not in favor of this and would like to know WHO COUNTED THE VOTES.... If the company has great news, it could have come out, stock goes to 20 to 50 cents, then partner with a big company and we are looking at over 1 dollar and with constant good news, it goes much higher. With the scenario I just laid out, now the stock would have to go well over 100 comparing equal value. This is much less likely.
There is something banned when messages are allowed. No political statements or anything except on this stock or any suggestions on any other stocks out there. If you have any political statements, please talk to your cat or dog, or better yet, look at yourself in the mirror while you whine and complain.. NOONE CARES HOW YOU VOTE AND YOU WONT CHANGE ONE PERSONS MIND...
If they come out with positive news in the next week or two, which they better, you wont complain anymore. The risk with the RS is if no news starts coming out very soon, the stock will sink under 4 or even more. Then we will all be screaming and be at the front door of this company. No news at 8 cents was no big deal as the stock bounced around between 6 and 9 cents. Now this company better GET SERIOUS AND NOT WASTE ANY TIME
That's a positive thought. I felt we were better off not having a RS, but so far I am not correct. I felt the stock had a better chance to hit 1 dollar than it would now have to hit 100 dollars. Lets see what the future days weeks and months hold. Who knows what type of news will be coming
I remember when it was at those levels. The stock was around those numbers when Obama won and it took off. I remember I bought it at 16 and sold at 26, then bought back at 9 and finally back on top after a few years.
I am now up about 6000. Big difference from 2 weeks ago when I was down several thousand. This is a stock though I guarantee most of us want to get rich from. I have no idea when to sell this. Possibly if it were to make a monster upswing on great news, even then I would probably sell half.
This is a message to all the idiots that take valueinvestor serious. He is also on another financial site, marketwatch under the name supervalueman. Pay absolutely no attention to these little weasels
AND FROM NOW ON AFTER READING THIS------MAKE NO MORE COMMENTS BELOW HIS STATEMENTS AND MAYBE HE WILL SLOWLY GO AWAY.
I happen to be up on this stock and who knows could lose everything, but don't need to hear stupid propaganda that only fools believe on dumb political commercials. And most who believe them live on single and double wides. I doubt we have many who live in trailers that own this stock or any other stocks
If not this stock will drop like a rock and lawsuits will be flying all over the place. I for one was never for a RS, was surprised the stock had actually gone up, and I don't think many on here were for a RS. I would really like to know who voted for this. Like I said, they better come out with monster news, if not this was a show to line someone's pockets, not the shareholders for sure. I still think they are holding back incredible news, but if they aren't, there is a huge problem. I almost sold before RS as I had skepticism after the meeting where they took no questions I cant see them not having something big after a RS. It would make no sense..