Yet another partnership and I didn't have to read the PR to know that, once again, it would not include any financial data. In the past, such announcements would get some buying interest. I don't think we'll see any increase in volume today. 50K shares max and even with a good market today, maybe it'll close a penny or two above 3. I think they should change the trading symbol from ROSG to JOKE.
GS initiated coverage with a neutral rating and target of 6. I don't know what that means. Does it mean the current value is 6? If it is neither a buy or sell, does it mean ignore?
Will this be the big surprise announcement? I'm tempted to add some more, even though I have been burned on bumps more times than I can count.
For the short term, who knows? If you have a long term perspective, buy the dips. Shares are still only about half of their 52 week high.
Again - will be drawn the options strikes. Should close at 9 +/- a nickel. Every week it seems that traders are positioning for a Friday close at about a strike price and doing so earlier and earlier. Fortunately, the strike seems to be going up instead of down as it did for so long.
Seems like the science has potential even if they don't have an approved/proven test yet. Let's face it, the market is forward looking. Potential is paid for.
How is that possible? If you followed the analyst recommendation, you sold CLF some time ago. How can you now hold something you previously sold?
Yes, the market for RNA based testing is weak, at best. Yet the market for RNA based therapies appears to be very strong. My favorite is ALNY. I thought the science would link the testing and therapy companies. In fact, given the huge gaps in market caps, I thought (and continue to believe) that some of these genetic testing companies will be acquired just for their science. Wouldn't that make sense?
As usual, the option strike prices are a hurdle. Nice to see 9, but will it hold and break through?
This will be interesting. Who will win this battle in a down market? A close near the high should get some more attention in the morning.
And it is up 75% today. While we might get excited about a 10% up move in ROSG, a 75% increase in one day would probably result in coronary arrest for many of us long term investor victims.
Especially when they move their targets down or up by 50% after the market has already moved the share price in that direction for weeks.
The disease accelerates as patients get older. With that in mind, if SRPT's DMD drug works (and studies so far show it does), approval can't come soon enough.
Check out BIOC and you'll see their history is consistent with ROSG. They went public earlier this year at 10 and have lost 60% of value. They hired a national sales force recently. Their market cap is even less than ROSG. It almost seems like two guys drowning, holding onto one another in hopes of getting some buoyancy.