Yikes, Patch...we're on a different page with OSIR! I actually added a fair amount under $14.50! Wish me luck? Thinking long(er) term!!
Well, scot ... you also said the "short term downtrend continues", so what am I to make of it? It's a longer term story!
Well, as I suspected, the marketplace is interpreting results without knowing statistical differences and trial guidelines. Scoop 'em while they're walkin' it down 100-200 shares at a time, folks!
That's what I thought, bigger/better study, and the market reads it as apples to apples!
Biotech was weakening along with overall market, we WERE holding above $8 and "someone" flushed the stops! This, too, shall pass!!
Thanks for responses on NDA ... I know I'm preaching to the choir, here, but it's still good to get some reassurance.
Agree, titus ... almost emptied the clip late today, but since they closed it on the low, it's almost a given we get another shot tomorrow! I have to be gone, so I will probably set some lower buys and see what fills. I'm a little skittish over bio right now, but I admit ... I've fallen "in love" with a stock! Can't help myself? At these prices, and with all of the institutional buys of late ... I'll swim with the big fish, for now!
Not that many shares available down here ... took awhile to fill 1K at $7.77. We'll see?
Trees ... your $7.50 call is probably about right...unless we get news, first!
Titus...whew! Thought it was because I added some at $8.05, but it must've been YOUR fault that we fell and can't get up! lol
Was just reading a blurb that said 60% of NDAs are accepted. Just wondering what you might foresee as any possible stumbling block for us on that front? Admittedly a little gun shy after my little dust up with SRPT recently. Seems with such positive trials and no safety issues, we SHOULD be "golden", but just wondering if I've missed something ... of course I'm opening the door to some of our more conspicuous bashers with this question, but I, for one, always appreciate an informed debate! TIA
Has more to do with this:
After trading in line with WTI for some time, Bakken is back at a discount
Starting in late September and persisting to now, crude priced at Clearbrook, Minnesota (which represents prices for much Bakken-based crude), began to trade at a significant discount to West Texas Intermediate (or WTI) crude, which is the US benchmark. Bakken crude has been trading at $10 or more below WTI for nearly a month. The spread has widened out now to around $16 per barrel, and this could be due to several factors, such as takeaway capacity lagging continually growing Bakken production, and seasonal refinery maintenance temporarily depressing crude demand.
Volume in the first 90 minutes was on track to be good ... definitely tapered off significantly!
There's only a few posters here ... the rest are alter egos of them, both long and short!
Been away for awhile ... after latest capital raise, what is the correct amount of Cash for NBS? THX!
Why would you spend your time highlighting your competition's weakness when you have the podium to stress your product's positives? Just seems to come across as snarky and low-rent, imo. The market will decide ...
Seriously? The platform is intact ... just requiring lengthier trial. SRPT traded at this level long before the positive walking test results were known, long before GSK's disastrous results. We have no safety issues and positive results, albeit in a small sample. This is simply a long(er) term story now. Do you ever consider the human collateral damage this is doing?