Down 10% in a blink of an eye. In a meeting this afternoon and unaware of the late day crash.
Somethings not right here (Goog?). I am afraid to add after getting killed everywhere today. Maybe just hold my shares and walk away for while.
Glad I went into 50% cash last week, but HIMX is the 2nd biggest postion I have right now. I jumped back in too early after a nice trade here previously. I always give back my profits, someone is making sure of that!
Everything I touch turns to #$%$ lately, how bout you?
Oh well, there are worse places to be stuck Than HIMX...
Not sure if this is the start, or if we are already about 1/2 through.
Sold 1/2 of all my positions over the last week, will add to these same positions again around DOW 16K. Arleast that is the current plan... who the h**l knows...
Sold full position 10.26 last rally, back in today 1000shrs @9.08. I'll add more under 8.60 if we see it.
Google news making me nervous since right or wrong PPS will probably move big on this, but HIMX will be fine either way, it certailnly should not be a GTAT situation.
About 1/2 cash now, if/when DOW fall under 16K I plan to go all in again.
Good weekend folks...
Sorry to add to the negativity here Kuno, but lets face it, if ARYC/ovaDX had so much potential , a larger company would have gobbled them up long ago. The Schena's would have been rich, and ovaDX would be on the market by now. Instead of some shell game oil co (of all things) trying to market the dam test. It is all completely absurd at this point, and i fear that what they had that was so special 6yrs ago may no longer be so special. If a patent cliff does not kill us dead, the competition soon will IMO.
I just hope they are able to pump this up one more time, and I think they will.
Cancelling shares sounds OK, but the whole deal is still just talk. "The previously disclosed letter of intent for acquisition of Avant Diagnostics Inc. ***CONTEMPLATES*** a closing date by October 1st, 2014, *****based upon successful conclusion of due diligence, which is ongoing by both parties**** The parties have signed an amended letter of intent providing for a later closing, October 31, after Avant Diagnostics Inc. submits a PCAOB audit to the company as part of the due diligence.
Bla Bla Bla, typical BS and problems behind the curtain. I doubt anything will end up happening with this oil company and we are worse off now then 4 yrs ago since ARYC credibiblity is shot, completely shot.
Its all just a bad joke now.
I sold all @10.24, up 50%. I needed that. I needed to raise some cash, otherwise would have hung on to some.
That would be interesting to see. I just sold a few at .135. I decided to get my position down to 60K, circumstances changed and I do not trust these people anymore.
Hopefully they will pump and dump this again so we can all get out higher.
Hang on to it, you will be fine. Don't obsess over it daily. plan to hold a year or more and you will make money - barring any big market crashes etc.
No, I don't wonder at all. I don't think anyone really wonders that anymore, it is painfully clear.
Oh well, they will manage to pump and dump this once again, I promise.
"On September 15th ARYC filed an 8-K which included the following: **ON OR ABOUT** September 19, 2014, Arrayit Corporation **PLANS** to file a Form S-1 to register **UP TO**6.6 million shares in connection with Arrayit’s 2013 Private Placement, which **MAY** be issued upon exercise of **CERTAIN WARRANTS** to purchase common shares of Arrayit"
They really did not say a thing. Same old word games and BS happening all over again. Never trust them.
I'm not crazy about how this is all going down either, especially with no PR explaining the reasoning and logic behind it. Seems they are held hostage by two different entities now.
I agree though, I am going along for the ride with my remaining shares since I do like what is in the pipeline.
I may again regret selling shares, but I had to mitigate some risk as circumstances changed, and we were left in the dark as usual.
I can hang on a couple more years, down to only 80K shares as of yesterday. I'm down around 25%.
Not holding my breath for a div this year, $5 PPS this year, investors dinner, etc etc. All the BS I have been fed has really made me resent and question this co's credibility, the riskiest investment I have - and will ever make.