101% agreed w/ Schieboutz maybe even a tad higher depending on proress. But any offering will be privatized no doubt.
We'll see if that theory pans out. On the other hand the only things imminent is death and obama leaving the whitehouse soon. Those two items, you can bank on. Also PBMD has some news that may soon change the course of the share price, stay tuned.
When this was $5.00 a few months ago I said it was going down to $2 and while it seems oversold at the moment a buy in $1.60's range could prove very profitable in 2018....
We'll see on the 8th, in the meantime this climbs higher and higher each day 50% or more, so selling was stupid in hindsight.
The patent relates to Prima's IMP731 antibody (originally developed by Immutep). SInce Prima aquired Immutep then ths patent now give them exclusvity to the entire IMP related pipeline of Immu-Therapy drugs. You know that GSK is already partnered with them on several clinical trials, so let's see what happens next. The Mitch is well positioned with 40k shares at $1 ea.....if she breaks below .90 again I load, but something tells me the lil MM want her to run back to $1.12. Any major news she'll head into the $3's in a single day and I can sell with a easy triple after only a few months effort.
After quarterlies in Feb that show a stinking rotten quarter, this is probably heading to high $20's as the the quarter progresses. Being a great time to put in a long play at $28ish.......
Friday you can help us count on the way back up....c'mon you can do it when it closes $1 all you have to say is the following "first day out of seven that it closed at $1" complinace clock stopped. C'mon you can do it, we'll be rooting for you.
I shorted $6's and rode and called it down to $2's based on weak oil demand, bad economics. When $2's are steady and low, it will be time to turn long. need another bad quarter with no glimpse of turning. That should send them all into sell mode and allow the Mitch to do my thing.
You're fairly ignorant on SEC compliance and the less than $1 rule aren't you? No worries just google SEC compliance, pour a cup of coffee and review. Then see just how ignorant your post is, stocks 101..... ;~)
Not surprising to the Mitch...I suspected this and still keeping my powderdry here at $2.70's waiting on better entry point later in Q1. Called this spot on....
Then you need to do more due diligence in your review of the ADR value and its relative projected value to their overall drug pipeline and multiple phases of research and testing that is currently underway. The brokers have already done their DD and priced the shares accordingly, the market now only needs to see the hard results, then play catch up. Not a matter of if, but only when this occurs.
Probably will see those $2's this week no doubt....Do I call 'em as I see them? yes and I called for this accurately back at $6 per share.
Simple....The ADR's are priced 30 shares to 1 ADR. The ADR's are price targeted at $6 ea, by numerous brokers. Aussie or ASX price is $0.054, but the ADR is netted at 30/1 ratio and therefore should be trading near $1.62 as fair value. Fundamental stock 101....:)
The Mitch has already called this correctly twice...Once when it was $16 I called for $11's and it got down to $11.93 and I went long rode it to 15's sold out and called for a re-trace......wallah it's fully retraced and I will wait for $9's and go long again, but this time hold until 2018 or 2019 and sell for $40's this aint rocket science folks this market is giving us smart investors ample opprotunity to bank big $ but you have to know how to play it....good luck