Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Pfizer Inc. Message Board

mofisher22 7 posts  |  Last Activity: Feb 8, 2016 1:51 PM Member since: Mar 26, 2012
  • Is this a good buy at this price?

  • Reply to

    question regarding offering price

    by mofisher22 Jan 6, 2016 10:22 AM
    mofisher22 mofisher22 Jan 6, 2016 12:12 PM Flag

    so, then is this maybe the classic example that often occurs in offerings by legit bonifide companies where retail folks panic and dump low while big money scoops up the offering bargain, then also grab a few more shares at below offering price since they are there for the taking. From what we know, the status of the only drug ACAD has is still the same, nearing approval, worth several billion dollars, and thought by many to have a 90 to 99 percent chance of approval, obviously the buyers of the offering are confident in it. Appears to be in the card playing world a case of them 'going all in", just waiting to look at the final play of the game. Is anyone else here going all in with them?

    Sentiment: Buy

  • what is the cost of the shares that baker and other big money is paying for shares? Will sp dip down to or maybe below the offering price? If so, if current holders add or newbies jump in, won't they be actually getting the same low price that the big money investors are getting? Just trying to get a clear understanding, any one who can add some worthwhile answers appreciated.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    why hold??

    by soflaturtle Dec 23, 2015 2:00 PM
    mofisher22 mofisher22 Dec 24, 2015 1:42 PM Flag

    also been here off and on, and like in many biotechs, I made my only real good profit after phase 3, when it went from app $5 to $30. Since then has been a roller coaster. My question is what is chances that FDA rejects or makes some other decision that is negative. I have followed this for years, and from I can see, there is not another drug that is even close to this one in providing relief to the huge population that it will serve, we know there has already been a delay, unfortunetly due to some problems on part of ACAD. I know nothing is a sure thing, but I see approval chances over 90%, what do some of you other ACAD holders feel is % chance of approval?

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    re: pure speculation

    by nordiqqwolf Dec 11, 2015 9:45 AM
    mofisher22 mofisher22 Dec 17, 2015 1:51 PM Flag

    what are possible outcomes and repurcussions for aac?

  • Reply to

    Tomorrow's Gap Up Will Be Huge

    by schieboutz Dec 16, 2015 9:55 AM
    mofisher22 mofisher22 Dec 17, 2015 1:02 PM Flag

    Well, I have been in and lost my share in ARRY, I go back several years. Overall market not helping, but I do think what we are seeing in ARRY is pretty normal. At least they finally got a phase 3 approval. I have experienced the same top of share movement before on good news, and with patience, have made money. A prime example was ACAD a few years ago, it popped big on phase 3 news, then dropped back, went sideways, and took off. As long as ARRY can hold around $4.40 for a while, I suspect we will then see a nice upward move. Actually, the pop, drop, consolidate, and move up happened last year with ARRY. Just my thoughts, and as many of u know, I am far from being an expert, because if I was, I would not be here, I would have made my millions long ago and be rid of the headaches of the stock market.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    re: pure speculation

    by nordiqqwolf Dec 11, 2015 9:45 AM
    mofisher22 mofisher22 Dec 14, 2015 9:28 AM Flag

    newbie here, doing dd. Could u elaborate on the above post?

PFE
34.61+0.18(+0.52%)May 27 4:02 PMEDT