you can say what you want but hdsn will be very close to 3 by jan. hdsn p/e ratio is very low compared to the average. next the EPA has always come out in JAN and made there anouncements I dont see why they will change. especially with our current president. when the EPA does give there cutback of R22 the price per pound will increase. hdsn will do very nice with going into 1 and 2 quarters. at this low price why would you not buy. and buy the way what kind of return are you looking to make. I will take 50% a year all day long.
first off you are wrong. second I made my coment on nov 4 and you are just responding to it now as the stock price is starting to move up. it sounds to me as if you are a basher of this stock and you might have a short position on it. in witch case you will soon be parted with your money.
I think we should see almost 3 by begining of Jan, EPA has always come out in Jan with there statements on the cut backs of R 22. thats when we will get guidence for the up comming years. I think that alone will run the pps up to 3 easly. if the cuttbacks are in line or better pps could go up quickly. why would't you buy now at 2 dollar and make 50% or more on your money espically with 1st and 2nd quarters to follow
here is my take on this. with the PPS at about 1.90-2.00 dollar and there high was at 5 dollar before the EPA came out in JAN. when the EPA comes out and continues the cut backs the price of R-22 will go back up and lets be conservitive. hdsn could go back to 4 dollar, where do you make 100 % on your money in a year. if you buy now and hold for a year it will help on your taxes. this is a great price to buy and hold for a year even if it goes to 3 dollar 50% return I will take it all day long.
you just answered it in your last line. it is a penny stock but a good one everyone is realy waiting for some good news to come out that will push it over the top.
i did buy yesterday got it at .13 1000 shares, yes i am a small time investor just trying to make some money. i did average up my original buy was 20000 shares at .075. i am going to watch it to day and see what happens may be buy a little more this evening. rember cash is king acoarding to jim cramer.
maybe a little closer to .16 after what happened on tuesday. very tight. that is why i think any positive news we could get a nice jump in price. especially with the volume continuing to be high. I am looking to add a little more to my position just do not know where to get in at. i am waiting just hope i dont miss the bus
agree .13 looks like bottom. that is still over 10 percent from yesterday morning. still nice gain. I think we could even close even today or slight gain wait and see
we were up over 20 percent yesterday I was very happy this is a slight pull back and healthy people will and should take profits when able. this is not a pump and dump co. as long as no negitive news comes out of the co the stock will continue to go up. it will be very interesting to see what the possibel revenue of the 3 D market will or could be. i think good things are to come. what I realy like to see is good volume it will build a good base for the stock to climb.
the volume was a lot more then I expected I cant wait to see what happens tomorrow. this is building a real nice base. the stock market will have no efect on the co being it is a penny stock and a growing co. so we will have room to run as long as we keep getting good news.
one of the things i like the most about this co is the price is going up but on strong volume, it is building a good base. I am new to this co, not looking for advice but this guy that is posting on here jonnykabuki not to smart