It's basically some of what you said, re win-win. If it's approved with labeling issues, or dosage issues like ours, that's also a win for us, as we're first to market. But still, the potential market is big enough for the two players. I would still like to see a BO or more BO chatter prior to the FDA decision for Z. And it wouldn't surprise me to see the BO chatter/rumors surface again days following Weds' ER report, as they're in a quiet period. BTW, I don't anticipate the ER report will move the needle much either way.
it's waiting for the FDA decision on the competitor. TBH, either way the decision goes before the end of May for ZP, I think it's a win-win for Relypsa, for several reasons.....
So they lower their PPS target to $40 and the stock drops 20% to $18? Those who got in with the upgrade last week are jumping out, and new traders will come in...I guess.
As a retail trader, you have absolutely no substantive information for the boutique downgrade, and you're the last to know,
I don't know what filing they're talking about, there's only the proxy vote filing today, so I'm not sure what I'm missing.
If you're not happy which obviously you're not, then do everyone a favor and sell your shares.
Yeah, that's what they do. They deliberately leverage key conferences with the National Kidney foundation, and share the positive, material efficacy results to time it so they can fund their R&D, for a drug already FDA approved and on the market........Idiot.
Thanks justarook, I assume this is from Twitter; who are you following for this info?
I'm actually surprised to see it's not bid up in AH, but the press release just came out at 6pm est, so it's early, and there's always tomorrow.
Very positive development and presentation,. Thank you for posting.
Julia Skripka-Serry is very very smart, and long RLYP. I've built a very sizable position on the Fibonacci retracement from the April 8th spike high.