In fact, there may be more going on than we're currently aware of, e.g. the arbitrage guys getting the heads up on an M&A play....
The technical indicators continue to turn up. Yesterday's supply was met with immediate demand, and the trend continues today (Friday). It looks like we could trade close to $24 by as soon as next week.
Great article, thanks. Read the comments section as well. And it was written after the AZN ZSPH acquisition. Next Thursday or Friday should be very interesting.
I suggest you cover your short before next week. Every one of your posts supports the fact that you're short the stock.
"The SP is going to take a hit with any kind of ZS-9 approval." The SP has taken a huge hit already, anticipating the competitor's approval, i.e. it's already in the SP. Therefore , the surprise is not the approval, it's the labeling or other issues. If anything, the SP will go UP, regardless of the result next week, because the uncertainty will be removed.
Why is that the "lone saving grace", when we have an FDA approved, first mover drug advantage already on the market? The market opportunity is huge, and there's certainly room for more than one player. It's really mind boggling to me that this stock has been hammered this much, with such a high short interest. At this point, one would have to think a clean, no BB approval for ZS-9 is already baked into this low SP.
I was just going to add to my thread, so I'll add to your positive comment justarook....The price action today was very positive. If your broker has intraday charts, take a look at the 5 or 10 day 60 minute chart. The scripts were basically ignored, probably because the ZS-9 FDA decision is way more important now. And with this price action, it just seems to me that the smart money expects some labeling issues. or similar. I also think potential suitors want to know what's going on with ZS next week. This may get very interesting in the next few days.....
I've been waiting for a technical buy signal on RLYP for awhile, today we have it. There's significant accumulation happening, you can see it on the intraday chart. I really think there's some positive news coming in the near term, maybe later this week. For demand to stay at this level given the 200+ down market day is big, esp. since the previous candles were heading north....We'll see.
the street is now in the process of repricing Lannett's stock price. All technical indicators I follow are turning up. Integration issues with the acquisition will subside, and the revenue will be replaced by new clients. But I think the street may be reacting positively to the generic insulin partnership.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Gee, do you think maybe it was down a few cents today because the broader market was down 217 points, and most biotech and healthcare stocks were pummeled? I would argue it held up very well.
Don't you have anything more substantive to contribute than incessantly praising another board poster? Or are you actually grey?
It has to be so obvious to everyone that this FDA decision is so political at this point, and not so much about saving lives, and that's sad. An accelerated approval would be nothing more than a severe blow to Farkas' ego......Farkas really needs to get over himself...