I agree. Would be very surprised if it goes below $2.50ish again. Likely will stay up around this range to around $2.80ish range.
Starting to move. Might be a low volume move back to around $2.80ish then we'll get the high volume break out and see if it holds.
VPG- I think you missed Trade's sarcasm in some of his posts. It was very obvious as the connections he drew had no connection but it appears to have confused some. I would bet money that Trade has never shorted this stock. He has always been one if its largest proponents.
Yes. I have been waiting for a quick dip to around $1.20ish. I think there is a very small chance of it happening and if it does it will be intraday and only last a moment.
That is a really good one. I haven't looked at it in a while. I think I'll check in on it this evening when I have some time.
Couldn't agree more.
Even in terms of risk based on potential near term (1 year) highs, PME looks the best.
Stock Potential Near Term High % increase for highly likely result
PME $6 (highly likely) -$10 (possible) 150%
GURE $4 (highly Likely) - $9+ (possible) 143%
OIBR $5 (highly likely) - $9.10 (possible) 102%
ABAC $2.40 (highly likely) - $3 (possible) 33%
Those are my four largest holdings by a long shot. I think PME has the best chances of hitting my low price targets. ABAC may result in some higher prices but I don't have the confidence to hope for them. I have also discounted GURE heavily based on the uncertainty. With PME there is a much clearer picture with the primary hurdle being whats its always been: the fact that it is a small/micro cap Chinese stock.
Should have used the word simple formula instead of arbitrary.
Have you been reading the NLST board? Mostly just bickering but some interesting posts from mackysasser875. It is possible that NLST is giving Craig Hallum some cheap shares prior to the pending settlement. thoughts?
Funny but so far your arbitrary formula seems to be working. 12 cents today.
We might also get a chance to buy NLST cheap again. I resisted the urge and didn't buy; dodged the bullet on that one.
I was interested to see if this small setback would have any effect today. It appears that the upward momentum is stronger. Nice to know; could be getting set for a breakout in the coming months.
China Fund and larger owners typically have much longer time scales on their investments.