It looks like Mr. Cadwell just filed his form 4. Good to know that he's still with us. MDLAND 23M~
SS, I think that there are more than a few companies watching and waiting for a response back from the FDA concerning RadioGel and it's associated technology. If the FDA gives AMIC a big thumbs down, all of those companies will go on about their business. But if there is any feedback from the FDA that is construed as being anything other than a flat denial, with AMIC's low market cap and relatively small amount of debt when compared to the potential of Y-90, companies will be banging on AMIC's, front and back door.
Again, no one is expecting a clear and concise stamp of approval in the next couple months. Right now it's a waiting game and we have no control over the FDA's decision. Let's just hope that the De Novo application was sufficient enough this time to where we at least have a shot at getting some positive feedback.
These quiet, low-volume weeks, are nerve racking. MDLAND 23M~
Good point medla24. Companies like Sirtex, and others, would love to have AMIC's technology in their arsenal to supplement their existing approach. At this point though, we still have to wait for a response back from the FDA, they hold AMIC's fate. No one here expects to get the 'APPROVED' stamp from the FDA in the few months, but if the wording in the FDA's response is perceived to be anything that is understood as AMIC getting it's foot in the door, I'm sure a lot of eyebrows will be raised, along with volume and pps. Our chances aren't great, but neither is the financial risk at this point. MDLAND 23M~
I wonder if Mr. Cadwell is going to participate again with another donation? Usually he comes through around this time of the month. We sure could use a subtle show of confidence during this 'quiet ' period. MDLAND 23~
Right now, as far as a lot of folks are concerned, RadioGel and AMIC, along with its debt, are too much of a risk for near term medical use or investment profit. The key for all who are interested and/or invested is the next response by the FDA. There are lots of opinions, rumors and hearsay, but the weight of the FDA's response will dictate whether we stay in triple zeros or go to copper. Anything construed as positive by the FDA will 'legitimize' AMIC's product and companies will be knocking on AMIC's front door. Another denial by the FDA and AMIC will struggle to stay afloat. JMO MDLAND 23M~
I 'd too would like to be more optimistic about the application. At best though, I think AMIC is hoping for something just positive enough to entice a possible partnership with someone that can give AMIC the financial backing they need to really move the company and it's products forward. MDLAND 23~
Yeah, that was one of the best comebacks late in the game I've ever seen. N.E. is going to be tough to beat though. Seattle can't make any mistakes if they are going to beat the Patriots. MDLAND 22M~
thebusybeliever, I'm with you on those thoughts. At $.0004, there's definitely more room to drop over the next 2 to 3 months. With the money that they need and the debt that they have incurred, interest, along with price, are starting to fade. I'm still not comfortable with AMIC going from a 501 to a de-novo, yet still hoping for a class II. The FDA isn't going to change it's standards and Y-90 is still Y-90.
I am in this pretty deep already, but the thought of the slimmest of chances of this getting approved is inviting enough for me to buy more shares at a fraction of a fraction of a penny.
Again the chances of this getting approved as a class II, in my opinion, are very, very slim. Stranger things though, have happened before. MDLAND 22M~
When you have multiple aliases, you can post as many 'thumbs up' as you like. That's what spammers do. I'm also long ADMD. MDLAND~
klopolki, even I am a little skeptical at times. From what I understand, AMIC's approach with their Y-90 RadioGel is as an invasive product. We're talking nuclear medicine here. The standards for class II haven't changed with the new year. Class II would be like a motorized wheelchair, a elevating hospital bed or maybe some topical medication. I'm no expert but injecting Y-90 to try and mitigate cancer and save someone's life needs to be as close to a sure thing as possible. If the wheel falls off of the wheelchair, you get another wheel, slap it on and you're good to go. What AMIC is proposing to the FDA is some serious stuff.
I will be the first to say that I have a boatload of shares, and that I am also underwater, but at times I question AMIC's approach. I just hope that this time they crossed their T's and dotted their I's and didn't come with the same inept, strategic approach to the FDA. MDLAND~
SS, you went way back on some of those aliases. Although, some of those pseudo-investor names, as we all know, belong to the same loser. Those will be the same ones that, when the share price rises, will once again change their board name and claim to, all along have had 10 mil. shares at a cost average of $.0001.
What a long list of losers. Hopefully Santa brought them some diapers and a fresh set of sheets. 1.1% MDLAND~
SS, even though the price dropped, we aren't in panic mode. For all we know, the majority of the sells could have come from one huge holder who doesn't want to wait 120 days for a decision and wants to get out before year's end. Or, possibly a large holder who saw a great opportunity to exit during the high volume. We just don't know. I put in a low offer just for the heck of it and to my surprise, my order got filled.
It's still a risk and I think this is pretty much a last ditch effort on AMIC's part. Hopefully this time, they've dotted their i's and crossed their t's. Though it looks like they are appling for pretty much the same class with the FDA. MDLAND~
Okay, it looks like that legal action with Alpha has been resolved with a settlement. They kept that kind of on the hush. I wonder how those shares/warrants will, or have, affected the trading pattern . MDLAND~
I see that it is quiet on the board this morning, everyone must be busy buying new shares. I was hoping to get a bunch at $.0013 or less, got a lot filled, but then that ship sailed away. I'm sure all of the longs got a nice pop to their account total this morning. Nice! MDLAND~
SS , looks like you had some pretty good timing on your share purchases. Guess I'll be looking for a Form 4 from you pretty soon. I'll be watching the next 2 truncated trading weeks to see how things play out. 'Shoulda, coulda, woulda' for me and pretty much everyone else here, although the ask still isn't much if they ever did decide to re-file. MDLAND~
No, I wouldn't dare take a tax loss on this one. I'm still in the red though. It looks like when it comes to communication from the company it's either feast or famine. Looks like Mr. Cadwell is still helping us out too.