Fri, Apr 25, 2014, 12:08 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 9 hrs 22 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Message Board

moto1960 47 posts  |  Last Activity: Apr 21, 2014 10:28 PM Member since: Aug 30, 2009
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Funny afternoon trade

    by sensiseattle Apr 21, 2014 8:44 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Apr 21, 2014 10:28 PM Flag

    SS, I saw that large trade go through too. Also it looks like a smaller 6 figure trade went through earlier in the session. Someone wants in. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    Wow, new 6 month high

    by moto1960 Apr 10, 2014 5:15 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Apr 11, 2014 12:08 AM Flag

    I'm with you on that one X. I have a third of a mlion shares and it would be difficult for me to give this one up for pennies on the dollar. There are times though, that I check in because the price movement causes an unpredicted movement in my account balance. Still holding though. MDLAND~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net by moto1960 Apr 10, 2014 5:15 PM Flag

    I'm still waiting and hoping NEO will just go ahead and buy us out at $0.10 to $0.15. And though I think we're worth more, I'll settle for that. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    After all is said and done. . .

    by moto1960 Apr 4, 2014 9:25 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Apr 4, 2014 10:34 PM Flag

    One of the major questions that remain, besides FDA clearance, is, where will the the funding for ADMD's near future come from? I'm sure Mr. Cadwell, at this point, is looking for a return on his investment, so that option is exhausted. And with the FDA road block, V.C.s and investors like Lincoln Park, Brean Murray and Vista Partners are reluctant to put any money on the table. We need something positive from the FDA to attract more investors. At this point I don't even know if an equity offering would work. An offering may just lower the pps and increase the outstanding share count. I expected some dilution, question is though, who's going to buy the shares? I'm still holding strong. MDLAND~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net by moto1960 Apr 4, 2014 9:25 PM Flag

    we are still, for the most part, on track with what Jim said on the website a few months ago. Initially Jim said 'expected' acceptance by FDA would be in January or February of 2014. After the first filing with the FDA though, I think that he realized that there were some faults in the filing strategy as a class II device, and realized that late last year after submission. The problem was that the official response by the FDA on the first filing came out in February, much to the dismay of many investors and others who didn't read Jim's comments. I'm going to give ADMD and Jim the benefit of the doubt and give them a couple more months. After late summer though, if nothing positive happens or is on the horizon, I'll have to re-evaluate my position. Right now though, we're still on schedule. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    Bought this 1 mo. ago

    by bryanmorris647 Apr 3, 2014 8:50 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Apr 4, 2014 1:55 AM Flag

    Hey zippy_icon, are you back in? Good to see you again. I'm still in, but with 3-quarter shares invested, don't think I'll be adding any more at this point. Man! Lots of negativity on this thread. We do have a few that believe, but I wonder at times why someone would post all day, everyday, on a 5 cent stock. I guess it takes all kinds. Still holding. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    When is approval?

    by bio1man Mar 20, 2014 12:49 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Mar 21, 2014 12:18 PM Flag

    We can't expect ADMD to move like ISR by any means. ISR and ADMD may be in the same sector, but ISR has some distinct advantages. 1) ISR is trading on a different exchange, not OTC. 2) Good insider ownership, but much lower float. 3) FDA approval. 4) A product that has been put in to practice, and as of the recent press release, has been successful. That 'Seeking Alpha' article didn't hurt either. Again, first step, FDA approval, then we can move on from there. MDLAND~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Mar 21, 2014 12:05 PM Flag

    bio1man, ADMD's product may be better in the eyes of many, but that doesn't help us or ADMD if the product can't be utilized because of FDA roadblocks. It would behoove ADMD to work with the FDA to get clearance asap, either as class II or class III. Again though, these things take time. Even when, and if, they get FDA approval, credibility has to be established with a successful use of ADMD's products. One thing I am noticing is that, even though our share price is flat, we do have volume. Volume shows interest and interest shows that we are still on the radar. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    Looks like ISR has really taken off.

    by moto1960 Mar 19, 2014 2:39 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Mar 20, 2014 6:43 PM Flag

    bio1man, honestly, your guess is as good as mine as far as getting a response from FDA. The first order of business for ADMD is to respond to the FDA's classification (class III) response, of which we don't know the status of. We are in, 'wait and see mode'. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    Looks like ISR has really taken off.

    by moto1960 Mar 19, 2014 2:39 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Mar 20, 2014 2:19 PM Flag

    Looks like we're able to piggy-back off of ISR's volume and price today.. Hopefully we can get more public awareness to the sector because of Isoray. MDLAND~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net by moto1960 Mar 19, 2014 2:39 PM Flag

    I wonder how many shares 'Seeking Alpha' purchased before his article, implying $3.50 per share? I just hope this run by Isoray sets a good precedent for ADMD. Although, if you look at the chart, you'll see a lot of traders and huge volume. Nice run never the less. MDLAND~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Mar 18, 2014 8:55 PM Flag

    O.T. ecihc, I have Michigan St. too. Everyone seems to have Michigan St. I can't decide if they'll beat Louisville or Michigan in the championship game. . MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    R/S minimum will be 50:1..

    by ctsosavealife Mar 2, 2014 1:41 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Mar 2, 2014 2:54 AM Flag

    Again, your posts are only rhetorical and not conducive to the CTSO message board. MDLAND~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Feb 25, 2014 2:39 PM Flag

    Unfortunately for me Kayak, I downsized my ELTP, and only have a small position left. Most of that profit went to CTSO. Good luck with ELTP. MDLAND~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Feb 25, 2014 10:06 AM Flag

    Some might say we took a a big hit yesterday, and try and bash all day long. Let's be realistic though, our base was $.08, though someone bought on the rumor of the news to push it to $.09. In actuality, we've only dropped two cents in price, nothing to panic over. Most of those sellers were probably fools from Team Iggy, or those that didn't do thier DD, and thought there would be approval this month when Jim clearly said this summer. Now that the shake is over, we'll be back to $.08 by week's end and waiting for AMIC's next approach. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    This has to be perceived as good news.

    by moto1960 Feb 22, 2014 2:13 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Feb 23, 2014 2:02 AM Flag

    One thing is for sure, if we somehow get approved as a Class III device before summer's end, that would bode extremely, extremely, well for AMIC, as we would have exclusivity to a very unique and potentially life saving practice. As we all know though, the hurdles are there, and now the challenges begin. Again though, that's why at the present time, the pps is at $.09 and not $.90. Everyone, including the dozens who don't participate here, and the medical community at large, is waiting for validation of our product from the FDA. Since a large percentage of FDA applications don't make it past the first step, we are seen by many, on the outside, as just another company with a dream. Some will say that we have now made it past the first step, others will argue that we are still at square one. It will be interesting though, to see how investors react in the next few trading sessions to the most recent FDA response.
    I guess for now, if you believe, it's a good opportunity to load up. If you don't, move on and try a mutual fund. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    PMA process is longer and more costly

    by kayak_wench Feb 22, 2014 12:26 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Feb 22, 2014 2:12 PM Flag

    Yes Kayak, looks like we're in for a longer ride than first anticipated. I don't know how they expected an implanted nuclear device, . . . okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but anyhow, the expectation to pass as a Class II device was ludicrous. Now we do need more time and more money. Now it looks like either outside support or dilution may be AMIC's next option. Hopefully the fact that the FDA did not deny AMIC will inspire some to support us via share purchase, grants or partnership. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    This has to be perceived as good news.

    by moto1960 Feb 22, 2014 2:13 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Feb 22, 2014 10:02 AM Flag

    Medplay01, I agree. The fact that it wasn't denied is seen as a positive. Not just by (some of) us, but by potential investors and the medical community. Hopefully we can start to get some more 'quiet accumulation'. Again, to expect a walk through, in the FDA process of approving a Class III device by a micro cap like AMIC would be unheard of. Again, we're not trying invent a new bandaid, this process is going to take at least one, if not two more steps. Perhaps now, folks are starting to believe, and we can get some financial backing, i.e., grants or investment partners. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    This has to be perceived as good news.

    by moto1960 Feb 22, 2014 2:13 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Feb 22, 2014 3:17 AM Flag

    The fact that our device is considered as Class III was expected, but that also means a bigger hill to climb for regulatory approval. Hence, the reason AMIC wants to reclassify as Class II. Good luck with that though. This device isn't exactly an inert device made of glass, wood and steel. Class III approval is much more stringent, detailed, and as a result, more costly than Class I or II approval. We could be in for more wait time folks. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    This has to be perceived as good news.

    by moto1960 Feb 22, 2014 2:13 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Feb 22, 2014 2:29 AM Flag

    This statement near the end of the P.R. is interesting. Possible future, Merger? Takeover? Buyout?

    "The Company intends to outsource material aspects of manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing for its products in the United States and to enter into licensing arrangements outside of the United States, though the Company will evaluate its alternatives before finalizing its plans". Kind of an 'open' statement, though not interpreted by me as negative. MDLAND~

ADMD
0.0334-0.0074(-18.14%)Apr 24 3:58 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.