Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Message Board

moto1960 40 posts  |  Last Activity: Jul 28, 2015 3:33 PM Member since: Aug 30, 2009
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Anyone Listen To NEO Call This Morning ?

    by shakey351 Jul 23, 2015 11:33 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 28, 2015 3:33 PM Flag

    Xfudpucker's post of what's going on is actually correct. Too bad HDVY can't afford better council to take back what appears to be theirs. Patent attorneys aren't cheap so as of right now we have to grin and bare it. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    Anyone Listen To NEO Call This Morning ?

    by shakey351 Jul 23, 2015 11:33 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 28, 2015 1:35 AM Flag

    In a few words, there have been allegations that INTEL has infringed on HDVY's patents and technology without compensation to HDVY. So far though, those allegations haven't held up in court. Either that, or HDVY needs better lawyers. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    Anyone Listen To NEO Call This Morning ?

    by shakey351 Jul 23, 2015 11:33 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 25, 2015 2:58 PM Flag

    Xfudpucker, I agree and maybe I was being conservative and somewhat rhetorical, trying to open up some dialog. At this point though, it seems HDVY is pretty much in a 'take what they can get' position. Personally, I don't know all of the possible applications of HDVY's I.P. nor do I know the details of the INTEL debacle. I would think though, that if Manifold or some other company could show how useful HDVY's patents are, INTEL would have to throw their hat into the ring as a potential buyer just to avoid future litigation. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    Anyone Listen To NEO Call This Morning ?

    by shakey351 Jul 23, 2015 11:33 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 24, 2015 10:00 PM Flag

    xfudpucker, I agree with that buyout scenario. With NEO, Manifold and who knows who else may be interested in HDVY's I.P., HDVY is now ripe for the pickin'. Especially when you look at HDVY's Market Cap. and debt numbers. What do you guys say, $.10 a share? Anything above $.15 would make me happy, especially since a few of us have been waiting for years. Hypothetically, what do you think HDVY's I.P. is worth and what would be a fair buyout price for be for HDVY? Oh, and by the way xfudpucker, I never served, I just watch a lot if discovery and history channel. LOL!
    Let the bidding games begin! MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    752,263,590+

    by sensiseattle Jul 20, 2015 3:59 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 22, 2015 3:44 PM Flag

    smallcap, I don't disagree with your post. I think that at this point, we need to get to 1st base which is around a penny per share. A penny per share isn't much, but it says a lot more than a fraction of a penny per share. It also says that hundreds of millions of shares are being held by Longs. Once we reach first base, aka $.01, the slightest bit of positive news could easily push us up to $.035 or beyond. Right now, we are not even at first. Matter of fact, we're still in the batter's box facing an 0-2 count. AMIC has been fouled the last two 'FDA' pitches off, I'm hoping that by this fall they can at least put the ball in play. Like my baseball analogy? MDLAND 35Ksq~

  • Reply to

    Neo

    by mbmoney1967 Jul 9, 2015 2:02 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 22, 2015 2:04 AM Flag

    I see a new 52 week high of $.04 in the near future. Perhaps the unheard of high of a nickel. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    752,263,590+

    by sensiseattle Jul 20, 2015 3:59 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 21, 2015 11:30 PM Flag

    We still need something that will make investors, " buy and hold" before we get to R/S territory. Right now, very few can see a light at the end of the AMIC tunnel, and that light is dim at best. Again, I think it needs to be one of three things to raise the pps . . . a strong partner, substantial financing that assures folks of continued operations or the ideal scenario of, FDA approval. With two failed attempts of a similar application to the FDA, AMIC is starting to lose what little 'street cred' it has left. Most of us don't mind investing and waiting, but bumbling around with no significant progress is disappointing to say the least. There are varying opinions on the timing of the R/S, I just hope it's later rather than sooner. MDLAND 35Ksq~

  • Reply to

    752,263,590+

    by sensiseattle Jul 20, 2015 3:59 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 21, 2015 4:46 PM Flag

    smallcap, that's a great scenario, but I doubt that AMIC's current pps value will be 30 times it's current pps value in a year, which is my understanding of your 'buy today at $.0011 and be worth $.035' prediction. That would be a great return. FDA approval is about the only thing that will get us out of the doldrums with this A/S amount. A credible partner or an infusion of cash may get us to a penny, or more. JMHO MDLAND 35Ksq~

  • Reply to

    It's over now!

    by sensiseattle Jul 16, 2015 1:25 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 19, 2015 11:05 PM Flag

    One of the problems is that AMIC is losing credibility with each unsuccessful filing. Traders will always be there to take advantage of the volitility, but with each failure it's becoming more and more difficult to get and keep investors. No one wants fluff P.R's, but AMIC is starving for something positive to even try and get us to a penny. You need a committed, well known and respected partner to get the price to a point where the thought of a R/S is even entertained. A ten thousand for one R/S would spell the end for the common shareholders.
    At this point, I'm skeptical on a positive outcome for the commons unless R/S comes after fantastic news of FDA acceptance, cash infusion or credible partner. One of which has to get us to a penny or two minimum. MDLAND 35Ksq~

  • Reply to

    ETRM

    by patwalsh54 Jul 16, 2015 2:16 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 16, 2015 11:39 PM Flag

    gscgaryc, I have a buddy that has a blue '84 380SL, and of course, he had to have the timing chain replaced. He never drives it.
    What got my attention was your post about the 190. I have a '61 190B (aka Ponton), in great shape. Un fortunately, I never drive it. At this point I need to turn the drums and adjust that Solex carburetor.
    I just purchased 2550 shares this morning to give me a small holding of a total of 3300 shares. I had some dry powder lying around doing nothing, so what the heck. If it stays flat in the $.30's, I may purchase a larger stake. MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    It's over now!

    by sensiseattle Jul 16, 2015 1:25 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 16, 2015 10:41 PM Flag

    The ideal scenario is that funding or partnership is imminent and there is no need for Dr. Cadwell to 'donate'. Nice volume again today and the PPS held up nicely. MDLAND 35Ksq~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 15, 2015 12:01 AM Flag

    I hope when the partner is chosen, they make the right choice. There's a lot in a name and it means a lot, for example, to partner with a publicly traded (U.S.) company that has a significant market cap. The question is, since this is AMIC's plan "B", what will they have to give up? Of course it's much easier to pair up with a foreign company that no one's ever heard of, but what does that say about the credibility of your product and what does it say to investors?
    Partnering and testing here in the states is best for all involved. That includes, AMIC, Battelle, PNNL, local affiliates in Washington state and you and I. MDLAND 35Ksq~

  • Reply to

    AMIC Business Plan

    by sensiseattle Jul 13, 2015 11:30 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 13, 2015 11:06 PM Flag

    Interesting volume today. I actually listened to Jim's most recent interview again this afternoon to see if I could 'guess' as to what might be going on. With AMIC, who knows.
    Let's just hope the volume and the push upward portends some positive news. MDLAND 35Ksq~

  • Reply to

    Neo

    by mbmoney1967 Jul 9, 2015 2:02 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 13, 2015 10:57 PM Flag

    xfudpucker, I followed your lead and purchased 167K this morning to add to my 333K. As it turns out, I'm already under water on that purchase. No worries. If it fails, I'll contact you for your tax person.
    I'm still riding this submarine under water but at least I'm no longer at hull crushing depth. LOL! MDLAND~

  • Reply to

    AMIC Business Plan

    by sensiseattle Jul 13, 2015 11:30 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 13, 2015 3:36 PM Flag

    Volume is outta hand today. MDLAND 35Ksq~

  • Reply to

    Neo

    by mbmoney1967 Jul 9, 2015 2:02 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 13, 2015 2:12 AM Flag

    Unless there is a large unloading of shares, buying at these levels will start to push the ask ( price per share) up. It's not like there are a half billion shares outstanding. So, even though this is a 3 cent stock, a good percentage of the float is being held and any significant accumulation will cause movement up. If it dips, I might jump in for a few more shares myself. MDLAND ~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 8, 2015 10:47 PM Flag

    Yeah, looking rather bleak at this point. Who knows, we may see a 1000 for 1 R/S, with the way things are going. Very dissapointing to see AMIC apply with basically the same application to the FDA, only to be denied the obvious, a second time.
    Or chances as common shareholders are pretty much slim and none. I think the fat lady has sung on this one. MDLAND 35Ksq~

  • Reply to

    A couple Form 4's are out

    by moto1960 Jul 7, 2015 8:36 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 8, 2015 2:21 AM Flag

    I think that even before the R/S, you have to have a product that people are interested enough in so that you have a pps that is at least a nickel a share. Okay, technically you don't have to have a pps of a nickel a share, but can you imagine doing a 1 for 300 R/S at a penny a share, to get to $3.00? For example, 3 billion shares O/S divided by 300 equals 10 million O/S. 95% plus, shareholders here today, would sell the majority of their existing shares before we got to even 2 cents per share. Again, I'll take the 1 cent buyout at this point ( 2 cents would be fantastic). Again though, we gave to have a product that the FDA gives the thumbs up to before AMIC has the credibility to move to penny land. So far, two strikes at trying for a class II product. What does it take for AMIC to realize that this isn't a de novo application for a wheel chair or an electric, reclining hospital bed, this stuff, essentially is nuclear! Don't waste time trying to circumvent the system. MDLAND 35Ksq~

  • Reply to

    A couple Form 4's are out

    by moto1960 Jul 7, 2015 8:36 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 7, 2015 10:42 PM Flag

    What I'm concerned about are the two inevitables, . . dilution and the eventual R/S. Obviously the dilution will come before the R/S and the up list. The question is, at what cost to the shareholders and how long before AMIC gets their novel ideas to market?
    At this point I don't know if I prefer to wait and see or a buyout offer of a penny a share. MDLAND 35Ksq

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net by moto1960 Jul 7, 2015 8:36 PM Flag

    But the amounts seem insignificant. (Convertibles). Still holding a few shares. MDLAND 35KxK~

ADMD
0.00080.0000(0.00%)Aug 4 4:00 PMEDT