seansmith513, I've been here about as long as you have, holding the bag at 333K shares. At this point, I'm holding for a dime to try and break even. If that doesn't happen soon, HDVY may be used to counter some of my capital gains on some of my other plays. Looks like the float is tight for $.03 and it doesn't take much of a buy to move the pps upward. Maybe I can use the bags I've accumulated over the years from HDVY to go trick or treating this Halloween. I would need a lot of candy though to fill those bags. Still waiting for something positive. MDLAND~
medplay01, I don't know if $1.00 on approval is a valid goal. Actually, I'd be happy with $.25, within two weeks after approval, if we even get approval at all. Again, I'm not being a pessimist, I'd just like to take it one step at a time. As alluded to earlier by Kayak, we don't own exclusivity to RadioGel, Battelle is in this too. Again, let's try and get approval first, then we can focus on manufacture and putting the product to use. I'm hoping that if it is approved, the government will help us out with some non-dilutive funding. Private placement, V.C. money, are secondary options, along with dilution, but there's a give and take with those options. Let's try for approval first, then we can focus on pps. MDLAND~
Longgj, I agree. Studies can cost millions and can take months, if not several years. The longer FDA approval is postponed, the less faith folks will have in AMIC's future. Again, any type of published delay could be construed as negative, and could also hurt the volume and share price. If it's not positive and not necessary, don't publish it. I'm not condoning that AMIC hide anything from its shareholders, but their P.R. team needs to know what to say and when. As long as the FDA doesn't give us a flat out denial, I would expect some type of feedback positive within a reasonable amount of time. MDLAND~
SS, as far as insiders not adding, that could be for several reasons. The first one that comes to mind is that, they could be 'tapped out'. When an insider adds to his share count as the price and volume go up, that action can easily be misinterpreted. One could argue that the insiders are using the increase in volume and shareholder money from buyers to use personally to buy AMIC stock for nefarious reasons, i.e.; pump and dump. It looks much better when an insider buys on the way down or when the price has been flat for some time. MDLAND~
February is the earliest that they could possibly receive approval. If you listen to the Noble speech, while not the most graceful and eloquent of speeches, Mr. Katzaroff did imply, "by the middle of 2014". Remember, we are just peons here. Perhaps AMIC did receive some feedback from the FDA that we aren't privy to, and the approval process is on going. All news and updates are necessarily published, because it could be misconstrued. Noble conference speech is the latest from AMIC. And though there were some technical issues with his presentation, and a public speaking class might serve him well, I think Mr. Katzaroff touched on all key points pertaining to the latest on AMIC, and the company's future expectations. Go to the website and check it out. MDLAND~
Longgj, As alluded to in one of the interviews with Mr. Katzaroff, "FDA can be a slippery slope if you will". We don't know exactly what was submitted, and can only hope that AMIC gets approval on first response. I'm not being a pessimist, but I'm being realistic in that these things don't always go as planned. FDA approval in February would be fantastic! MDLAND~
If AMIC can get a nod from the FDA, the flood gates will open. I'm sure that there are dozens who are waiting on the sidelines to see just how much validity there is to this new product called, RadioGel. As I've alluded to before, the FDA is the one entity the could give credence to AMIC, and if so, it's off to the races.
I do see AMIC as a possible takeover target in the future, especially since the insiders own a third of the shares. I'm sure though, Battelle is going to have something to say about any takeover talks. First things first, let's get through the year with FDA clearance.
I don't think AMIC will get clearance on the first "go round", but I think that sometime this year, we'll get some type of positive feedback. MDLAND~
Yeah SS, still here, 750K shares. I've been monitoring one of my other accounts, CTSO, so I've been pretty quiet on this board. Though I do check in every once in a while. I don't mind the wait either. After all, I started buying CTSO (MSBT) 4 years ago and things are finally looking up there. I actually considered selling some of that company to buy more ADMD. If ADMD dips, I may. Still holding. MDLAND~
SS, things are good here at ADMD. I remember when I was looking for companies to invest in and made my 1st purchase on July 23rd of last year. You were here as our leader, along with longgj, zippy icon and a few others. Oh, and a few dweebs from Team Ignore. I was the newbie back then, buying every share I could get my hands on. Activity has really picked up since then. The big attraction for me back then was the one, two punch that AMIC had to offer. RadioGel was what convinced me though. At $.05 a share, the risk to reward ratio was good. We're now at twice the price per share and thing are looking up in 2014. A lot more daily volume and a lot more interest in AMIC. MDLAND~
I'm happy with $.50 for now, even though that's been the target for sometime now. Let's not forget, analysts have their reputation to think about also. It wouldn't be prudent on their part for Brean, Zacks or whomever to set a price target of, let's say, $1, know that this is still a small cap. with some risk involved. MDLAND~
Yeah, my chart shows just under a half mil. shares bought later in the session. Looks like they got a good deal at just under $.09 a share. It may have been one buyer, but it looks like it was, at minimum, several trades. MDLAND~
I wouldn't think a reverse split would be likely, one reason is because the insiders own so many shares. Mr. Cadwell for example, would not be happy if the number of shares he owned, were divided by a factor of, let's say, 5, or 10. Even though in the previous example the price would increase by a factor of 5, or 10, reverse splits have inherent risks. A reverse split is not a good option in the case of ADMD and shouldn't be considered at this stage. MDLAND~
thourough1234, you're using phrases like, '400mil. to 500mil. shares outstanding'. ' 5 to 10 years from now'. Your posts now seeming to be rhetorical. Either there's some bashing on your part, or your DD isn't as thorough as your namesake implies. MDLAND~
Thorough, ( aka thourough1234), I agree that it hasn't been proven yet, and that AMIC's product RadioGel needs FDA clearance before it can be considered 'standard'. But, that is part of the risk when investing in micro-caps. If RadioGel was proven and already in use, ADMD wouldn't be available for $.09 a share. We are laypeople, we aren't nuclear physicists. Actually, maybe some of you out there are, but I'm not. After doing my DD, I was willing to pay less than a dime a share for what I considered a minimal downside risk as compared to a possible significant upside. If you want a proven standard, if you want a stock with little risk, then you'll have to pay a lot more than a dime a share. The greater the risk, the cheaper the price per share. As for myself, I'm willing to take that risk knowing that there could be several steps before RadioGel is approved, if at all. MDLAND~
SS, most likely it's AMIC selling into the volume. They have 109 mil. shares outstanding, but 150 mil. authorized. After the Nobel Financial Conference and James' presentation, volume seemed to pick up. It's also getting close to the "90" day mark. And though it could be 90 days or 190 days, folks don't want to be on the sidelines if the FDA make a positive ruling regarding RadioGel. It's no secret that they need financing and that may be why the shares appear to be trading flat. When you read the research report that came out last week, it's pretty clear that they need a couple million to get 'comfortable' for the foreseeable future.
I'm hoping that if the FDA ruling is positive, it will open grant and private placement doors for AMIC. MDLAND~
is not worried about the price per share at this stage. This implies to me that they know the value of CTSO, either short term, as in buyout, or the are privy to CTSO's near term financial status, as in, influx of cash or partnership. We've had news and exposure recently, but the chart on this stock over the last few trading days has been outta' hand. Some folks tried to take profits 5 min before the market closed today, but the buys bum-rushed that $.28 and pushed the price back up at the close.
Most of us have been here for years, and at this point, either you believe, or you don't. Not a lot of traders over the last few months/years. Ergo, the flat share price. But not any more. Tomorrow morning (Thursday), should be interesting. There could be profit taking at the opening bell, which could drop us into the high to mid $.20's, or, the ask could cause us to open higher at the bell. I'm betting on the latter. Of course if there's news, we all know which way the stock will go. MDLAND~
Because of ADMD's history, a lot of folks are still skeptical because of the price. In the mind of some, nothing has been proven yet. ADMD spiked a couple months ago and went back to $.06, someone is playing the odds again and taking small profits. If you ask me, It's just too risky to play. Of course we can all look back two weeks from now and say, " I should have sold for profit", but hindsight is 20/20. Rumor may be that the FDA may respond during the first week of February, but again, you're taking a chance in being left at the station when the train leaves. Again, no worries, probably just one trader taking profits to bring the price down. This is a tight float for an $.08 stock, MMs will drop the bid if they see a sell pattern. MDLAND~
Not unusual for someone to take profits on a price jump like we had. Good news is, those shares sold were bought, just at a lower price. We should be back up to $.085 to $.09 by mid-week, next week. Real risky being out of ADMD shares with an FDA response being imminent. I wouldn't sell knowing that news could come at any time. MDLAND~