As if AMIC wasn't already in a critical state, this week is super critical. If the price continues to go down these next 4 trading days, it could be the coup de grace for AMIC.
Hoping for price stability this week with lower average volume. MDLAND~
SS, a lot of folks would profit if the price went to $.03. Except of course, those who sold already. Those who constantly post angry posts here are probably the ones who sold already. They have a zero chance to recover their loses.
As always, never invest what you can't afford to lose, it can hurt you and your family financially, be very depressing and cause you to repetitively lash out on Yahoo message boards. MDLAND~
SS, it's hard to say what the market cap. would be, because there are so many factors to consider. It's fun to speculate though.
Selling was relatively light on Friday (August, 29th), but what I would look for first is a pattern of fewer shares on the sell side and less volume over the course of a few days before my ears perked up. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but as you mentioned, the pressure would be on the pps to rise.
Re-filing by AMIC to me would mean that AMIC has all of it's ducks in a row and that they were giving it their last and best shot. After-all, why re-file if you haven't met the prerequisites? Didn't they learn their lesson last time? We have to realize too that AMIC has the distinct advantage of being an 'insider', so to speak. You and I have to wait until September 30th, and then weeks after that, to know exactly what the financials and key statistics are. Other than 8K filings, we are in the dark. Again, my guess is that AMIC will file at the most opportune time possible. Ideally, when all questions have been answered, warrant selling is at a minimum and they can put together the best possible, positive press release. With the criticism that AMIC faced after the first filing debacle, I doubt that they approach a re-filing half heartedly. A denial by the FDA this time would be devastating and mean they would have to sign with a partner or perhaps be bought for a relatively small amount, to recoup some of their loses. Remember, you and I paid around $.02 a share, Cadwell didn't.
My guess on price after re-filing and 8K release would be, $.03 within a few days, even with up to 300mil. shares O/S. MDLAND~
I don't know if it's warrant conversion, Brookline, Battelle, an insider, dilution, or all of the above, but AMIC can't survive too much longer at this rate. Hopefully next week we see a slowing down of shares on the bid, Sub-penny, believe it or not, is a lot different than 2 ct. per share. In other words, an induced coma (at $.02) is better than being on life support at $.004.
If selling levels off, I might even buy a couple more shares. In listening to Jim's speech the other day, he did allude to the fact that others were interested in the RadioGel technology. From an investment standpoint, you have to ask yourself is it worth $.004 to another company, or ten times as much at, for example, $.04. That alone is something to consider if AMIC doesn't have the funding to satisfy the FDA's questions and needs a partner. MDLAND~
SS, I haven't taken a loss yet, only on paper. As mentioned in my previous post, you'll only take a loss when you buy higher than you sell. I haven't sold yet. I'll ride this off of a cliff before I sell for a half a penny. MDLAND~
Interesting to look at these numbers. Keep in mind that this was as of August 1st when the pps was about $.024. As you can see, Battelle was under 10% with the O/S at 185 mil. (as/of June 30th). Since I can't post the full link, add "dotcom" after the letters cnbc
Not as many shares available today on the sell side. Could it be the holiday weekend or perhaps the seller either, ran out of shares or knows of something pending? Either way, nothing to get up in arms over until we see a consistent pattern either up, down, or flat.
Remember, you only take a loss when you sell for a loss. If you still have shares, technically, you're only down on paper. Though your chances are slim to recover, I wouldn't sell until the last week in December at the earliest. If you sell now or have sold recently, you'll just end up angry, disgruntled and resort to posting 50 posts a day on YMB's. Personally, I'd rather have a one in a hundred chance at a recovery than an absolute zero chance because I've already sold for 1 cent.
We all have made the choice to purchase ADMD stock on the slim chance of a great outcome and at this point, it's not worth selling for a half a penny at the beginning of September. Good luck to all longs, MDLAND~
Yes, poster known as RadioGel, good find. Though I'm sure the questions by the host were limited, Jim did touch on some interesting points. For example he did say that 'Battelle owns 10% of the company', which implies that as of the interview date, Battelle still had their shares. Though with the new outstanding share count, that would mean at minimum, Battelle has 18mil to 25mil. shares depending on how many O/S that you think AMIC has. He also alluded to, 'up to a two more months of answering questions to the FDA. I don't know, right now AMIC is on life support and it's going to be interesting to see if they can survive on dilution. As some one else mentioned, at this point, the pps is so low, it's not worth selling your shares. Still hanging in there, MDLAND~
Just looked at the price and we closed below a penny a share today. I have to bring out the white flag on this one. Except for a R/S, which will devastate all shareholders and insiders, we're toast. I guess I've got 4.2 mil. shares of write offs for the next couple of years.
I paid a nickel for some shares last year, but most of my shares were in the $.02's or $.01's, so it's not the end of the world for me. I still have a boat load of CTSO to counter my ADMD loss. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. Again, I knew the odds and I was willing to take the risk. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. I'm sure the "I told you so" posters will be all over this one, but that's to be expected.
I'll be checking in every once in a while. I wish all the folks here the best, even the posters that I have on ignore (some of your topics that I could see were funny and entertaining). Whether you have profits or write offs with ADMD, GLTYA. MDLAND~
SS, do you hear that irritating buzzing noise? It was gone for a couple of weeks and now it's back. How annoying. MDLAND~
Looks like Mr. Cadwell loaned out some more money to AMIC and was paid a fee in shares of 10,400 shares of ADMD stock. That brings his grand total to 1,026,695 of shares owned directly. Of course indirectly he owns well over 20 mil. shares. MDLAND~
AMIC needs to come full throttle with this De Novo process, or else they'll get classified again as a class III. Of course, Class III is a much more detailed, time consuming and expensive process. AMIC needs to make sure that all of their ducks are in a row, because this could very well be their last shot. If we can get classified as a low to moderate risk device (Class II), there will be a much less difficult path to production and practice. In Shekels' post, he alluded to the fact that AMIC has been turning down partners and offers. While I'm sure there are a lot of companies out there that want to be a part of AMIC at a penny a share, but they aren't the ones selling shares, diluting their share price to raise funds to try and get this through the FDA.
While we don't expect anything this week or even this month, an 8K notifying us of the filing would be great. Again, all parties involved, from Jim, to Heather to PNNL need to come with all they've got because at this point it's a race to see which happens first, . . approval or depletion of cash (authorized shares) MDLAND~
Good deal Shekels. It's highly unlikely that AMIC or its partners would release any information over the phone, but good try. I think at this point we'll have to wait for an 8K and hope that AMIC gives answers to some of the questions that all of us have. As I've alluded to before, I think AMIC is a little information gun shy after the false predictions and expections of FDA clearance earlier this year. I actually do agree that AMIC should wait for something definitive and of substance before they release news. It would be nice to have a CC though. MDLAND~
SS, I agree in that there was nothing new and no surprises in the 10Q. I see that a lot of whack posters here have greyed out posts with titles about dilution. Again, that was to be expected. That is why earlier this year, they announced that they were authorizing more shares. DUH! The one thing I was curious about though, was the outstanding share count. And even still, that information is on a month and a half delay as of this post. What would be nice though, is to know the number of shareholders of AMIC, updated insider holdings and 5% holder information. I guess we'll have to wait for an 8K or a CC to possibly get that info. What AMIC needs to consider, is getting long term exclusivity on the rights from Battelle. That would give them more leverage in case of a partnership or buyout. MDLAND~
SS, they need to release good news as soon as they can. If Admd dumps 100mil. shares into the market and gets a penny per share, that's only a million dollars towards the company. But if news comes out and the share price goes to, say, a dime, that same 100mil. shares is now worth $10mil. Classic start up, biotech conundrum. Great idea, but not enough funding and no FDA approved product yet.
185 million shares outstanding as of June 30th, and there's been a month and a half of trading since. We've got to be at or near 215 mil. O/S. Good news is, someone seems to be willing to take a large risk at a penny per share. Question is, how long will they buy? Especially after seeing today's filing. MDLAND~
Well, we have an idea now where the large sell blocks were coming from. If a large percentage of shares are still owned by insiders, Battelle, and multiple million share owners, we aren't that bad yet. What will be scary is if by the next 10Q we have 350mil. O/S and no positive FDA news. MDLAND~
According to the filing it looks like the outstanding share count as of June 30 was185 million. My guess is that it's probably around 210 mil. as of today. MDLAND~
Got filled, 200K at 2:52 EST. Again, this is a heck of a risk, but as many have alluded to, the potential reward could be great for shareholders and modern medicine. MDLAND~