Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Cytosorbents Corporation Message Board

moto1960 18 posts  |  Last Activity: Jul 2, 2015 11:20 PM Member since: Aug 30, 2009
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Hey AMIC

    by sensiseattle Jul 1, 2015 12:21 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jul 2, 2015 11:20 PM Flag

    Looks like a lot of those $.0005 bought during the crash were sold for profit the last couple days. Yeah, I think Jim might raise a few SEC eyebrows if he purchases now. I'm sure AMIC will play it's cards appropriately and strategically when purchasing shares.
    Hopefully this isn't the start of another long quiet period. MDLAND 35KxK~

  • Reply to

    You just can't make this stuff up!

    by sensiseattle Jun 26, 2015 10:15 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 27, 2015 11:30 PM Flag

    I don't totally fault AMIC for going with plan "A", which was to try and go it alone and not have to share their technology with a partner. But after two failed tries of a class II device, I hope it's a lesson learned. At this point, whether it be here in the US or abroad, AMIC needs to come correct with its 'A' game. No more wasting time and money, which will result in more dilution and perhaps a better mouse trap by another company in the near or distant future. Let's save lives now. Partner up, give up a share of the pie and let's get this show on the road.
    Good news for me though, is, I was able to pick up another 12 at $.0005. MDLAND 35M~

  • Reply to

    the FDA requested additional data be generated

    by showmedltems Jun 24, 2015 10:15 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 25, 2015 1:26 PM Flag

    SS I think there is an over reaction on the sell side and after a week or so, we'll level out at around $.001. Again, just a guesstimate on my part. We still have rights and patents which could easily be worth a penny. Not a lot, but that would be a nice profit for someone who bought at $.0005 today. MDLAND 35M~

  • Reply to

    About what I expected from FDA

    by marymopes Jun 24, 2015 10:42 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 25, 2015 12:02 PM Flag

    Picked up 12 at .0005 myself. MDLAND $$M~

  • Reply to

    the FDA requested additional data be generated

    by showmedltems Jun 24, 2015 10:15 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 25, 2015 2:24 AM Flag

    Curious to see the reaction by investors over the next couple of days. Some will sell right away, some will wait and then sell, some have a stop loss in place, some will take profits in the volatility and some will even buy. Either way, there will be some heavy volume in the coming days. MDLAND 23M~

  • Reply to

    the FDA requested additional data be generated

    by showmedltems Jun 24, 2015 10:15 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 25, 2015 12:33 AM Flag

    Looks like there's gonna be a long summer and fall. At least it's not a flat denial. I hope they now understand that this class III stuff isn't going to work. The refiling as a class III had always seemed to be a waste if time and money in my opinion. Oh well, hopefully lesson learned by AMIC. What my concerns are, are the future, A/S and O/S, and the details of the, inevitable reverse split. The PR obviously doesn't contain the details of what the FDA is looking for, but I'm sure that they will share that information with potential partners and pursue partnership accordingly. AMIC can't got at this alone and is going to have to give up something in order to stay afloat. Either it will give up a share of the company's patents and potential products, or re-financing of some type, i.e., another 2 billion share authorization. There are going to be a lot of impatient people, and I see this dropping easily to 10% of it's current price. Who will sell, who will buy? I might pick up a few shares in a month or two pending any updates. MDLAND 23M~

  • Reply to

    CEO interview

    by anderson800 Jun 16, 2015 10:59 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 23, 2015 3:54 PM Flag

    We're getting hammered today. Someone must have got wind of some bad news. MDLAND 23M~

  • Reply to

    CEO interview

    by anderson800 Jun 16, 2015 10:59 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 22, 2015 12:01 AM Flag

    SS, I understand what you're saying, but the key phrase is, ' if approved'. If approved, AMIC, as a company, will have an abundance of options with the exclusivity of its patents and products. If approved with stipulations, the same amount of options won't be there, but the door will still be open. I've waited almost as long as you have and at this point, I'll take anything other than a flat out denial. I'm betting on a 50/50 chance of approval/ denial.
    Perhaps I'm a little more skeptical because I've been here longer than most. Honestly though, I would love to hear some positive news in the next two weeks. MDLAND 23M~

  • Reply to

    CEO interview

    by anderson800 Jun 16, 2015 10:59 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 20, 2015 5:26 PM Flag

    SS, any indication by a credible partner would go a long way towards raising AMIC's image and credibility. There is a lot that we as shareholders aren't privy to, but I'm sure AMIC has been talking others who are willing to invest or partner with us dependent on FDA decision. If there is approval, i'm sure that there will be, "potential partner", names that we recognize. Of course we have to be realistic in that there needs to be a plan 'B' partnership list too. MDLAND 23M~

  • Reply to

    CEO interview

    by anderson800 Jun 16, 2015 10:59 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 20, 2015 4:35 PM Flag

    I hope your 2nd scenario of just a few small hurdles is the correct outcome. Their first submission didn't have a lot of thought and preparation put into it, they seem to have a cavalier and presumptuous approach as if the FDA approval were a done deal. They even picked out a month in early 2014 in which FDA would approve their product. Well, hundreds of millions of shares later, here we are. I think we should know something soon. Again, let's hope the powers that be leave the door slightly ajar for our company. MDLAND 23M~

  • Reply to

    CEO interview

    by anderson800 Jun 16, 2015 10:59 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 20, 2015 1:23 PM Flag

    I also think it's about time for an update. Chances are, AMIC already has an idea of the FDA's decision and wants to break the news to us gently. Unless there is a drastic change in AMIC's most recent De Novo approach, we'll probably be in the same situation as before. Hopefully AMIC has put their best foot forward in this latest filing and the FDA has left the door slightly ajar. MDLAND 23M~

  • Reply to

    ISR and Sirtex valuations

    by smallcaptrdr24 Jun 6, 2015 9:57 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 7, 2015 2:15 PM Flag

    I agree in that $.05 to $.10 is too high of pps when and if, AMIC get approval. And to be honest, I am still skeptical on the approval. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but this long drawn out process has me concerned. Now $.10 my be realistic if there were for example 600mil. to 900mil. O/S. That in fact would change the valuation numbers. Right now, there are a lot of unknown factors that have to play out. We do not know how many folks are on the sidelines waiting for the FDA results. We have no idea of the wording of the FDA's response. And as I alluded to earlier, we do not know if this is even going to be approved. Perhaps for example, approval with stipulations may give us a pps of, $.02 or an approval under ideal conditions for AMIC may give us a pps of two to three times as much. As you guys have alluded to go there's always the unknown factor of irrational exuberance. How many people are waiting on the sidelines to play this stock and how many are truly interested in investing. This should be the month where it all plays out. I'm hoping for the best for AMIC and all investors on and off of this board. MDLAND 23M~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 Jun 1, 2015 8:56 AM Flag

    SS, I'm back to 0.053 on the ask now also. I don't know what that was all about. June should be the make or break month for us. AMIC should get some type of feedback from the FDA soon. I think anything but a flat out 'NO!' will do at this stage. MDLAND 23M~

  • Ridiculous spread this morning, 2 hours before the market opens (7:40am E.S.T. ). I guess I won't be buying any shares today if my broker is asking $1.00 per share. Hopefully the ask goes back below 0.01. Or, there's such a huge demand for the stock because if pending news that the ask has skyrocketed. That would be fantastic! MDLAND 23M~

  • Reply to

    ISR news-positive for ADMD

    by smallcaptrdr24 May 20, 2015 9:19 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 May 21, 2015 2:35 AM Flag

    Every once in a while, I will take a look at the posts over on the HUB. I can remember when there was only one post a week over there concerning AMIC. Now, there are outlandish predictions of anywhere from $.50 to $2 to $5 a share. The consensus over there also seems to be that approval is just about a sure thing. I'd like to see AMIC do positive things, just like the next person, but too much hype, pumping and guaranteeing gets old after a while. Especially from so called investors who barely have 500K shares. That ISR news was nice, but let's just wait it out and see. This could go either way folks. MDLAND 23M~

  • Reply to

    Transfer Agent errors

    by sensiseattle May 15, 2015 12:57 AM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 May 15, 2015 1:25 PM Flag

    Looks like the 10Q is out. " the company has [approximately] $2,500 which is an anticipated shortfall of the $5 million-$10 million needed over the next 12 months." I have to admit, reading that was kind of funny. MDLAND 23M~

  • Reply to

    I see 3 possible outcomes.

    by moto1960 May 12, 2015 11:01 PM
    moto1960@sbcglobal.net moto1960 May 13, 2015 11:29 PM Flag

    SS, I think that more than a few companies and investors are watching AMIC's scenario play out to see if they have a product valid enough to get anything other than a flat out, "No", from the FDA. Again, this is a high risk play and most companies and/or investors don't even look twice at an OTC valued at a fraction of a penny, with no revenue and no manufacture of an approved product, whether it be class I, II or III. Right now, this is perceived as one of thousands of OTC stocks with a pipe dream and even seen by some as a scam. I think that if the all and powerful FDA gives AMIC anything other than a "No", many an eyebrow will be raised and we will go to penny-land. I say we have a 50/50 chance. MDLAND 23M~

  • moto1960@sbcglobal.net by moto1960 May 12, 2015 11:01 PM Flag

    SS, it's definitely a gamble, but as we've alluded to over the last two years, no risk, no reward. I'm still skeptical on a reclassification to class II, but what I'm looking for is something from the FDA that is construed as positive. Again, I think there are basically three possible scenarios. Worse case, of course, is a flat out denial and ADMD goes back to the drawing board with very little credibility or resources. There's also the scenario of a continued classification as class III, but with the acceptance by the FDA of ADMD's products and applications. The other possibility is a reclassification as class II which would mean a lot less effort, time and money to bring their products to market. Both of the last two scenarios, of course, would involve a partnership or outside investment. I'm still in the game waiting for an outcome. MDLAND 23M~

CTSO
6.42-0.05(-0.77%)Jul 2 4:00 PMEDT