A good price to sell this stock will be between $80 and $120. Could not wait around any longer for the low buy point but will add if she drops that far.
When I see big yield I see big problems. Try a Cornerstone CEF that yields 20ish%.
VNR and the other E&O shale plays are good for trading but dangerous for a long hold. At these levels I like the Majors, XOM,CVX, RDSB and COP along with some midstream.
I ignore docpvh and Steve as well as the multi ID troll. Come to think of it I ignore the whole MB with the exception of marionpolk and Slick and a few others. I done put them on ignore I just read what I wish.
RE: AAL and DAL . In the past few years equity prices may have been pumped up by Fed easy money actions. I can picture many stocks needing to correct 20% as the Fed pulls the plug. I bought a little AAL and DAL yesterday but do not plan a long term hold or to chase it .
CNN for what it's worth said the burst pipe flowed 3 hours and there was no requires shutoff on the pipe. The environmental will use this In there battle against Carbon,pipelines and anything Texas.
The Fed, California State governments pushed by the Sierra a Club and other groups hate Carbon Fuel, Pipeline and anything to do with Texas, they will try to punish all pipelines including Plains. I might buy a Put to cover my KMI also.
GS is the shorts!!! I don't mind shorts they are the traders friend and provide low buy in points. Also the guy that glances only at the annual statement is not bothered either if his portfolio is anyways diversified. I like to hold some shares and trade call and Put around them.
Look forward to selling my rights to shorty at a high price. I have read shorts must buy the spinoff rights on the open market or close out there position. If so they will be bashing and begging:) The REIT might be interesting.
It's early on. The leftist politicians have not waded in as yet. After all PAA is headquartered in Texas which is hated by media and Dims. Watching CNN you can't tell if it is as bad as they say. I was looking for a new 52 wk low when I bought the Put. I will close it out Tuesday if it gets no traction.