What's That Mean?
No other info listed, Price target.............?????
How short are you? Did you notice there is not too much stock available? Lowest volume on a big up day. Wonder why there is limited stock with such a big move up.
Maybe a short cover at 33.43 is a bargain.
I am holding for an announcement, probably next week,
Happy Tuesday morning.
I love the new PR last night.
Has anyone heard from the Dark Side? Probably too busy cleaning his shorts to write.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I waited till this PM to buy.
We will talk tomorrow............
Or Darkster will talk...............
I think this was a profit taking move that started at 33, that caused a drop in low volume, then the hedgers took notice and they started the fall.
$30.50 is a a good buy. I last took profit at 33.50 on 11/8. buy back now for 3 points less.
I didn't hear about a call tomorrow. The only thing I see is a conference on the 13th.
Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
November 13 at 4:00pm MST (6:00pm EST), Scottsdale, AZ
I think it must be the program trades that saw the first drop at the open and then follow suit selling. The same computers see the turn around 11:30 and are now buying. I guess when the day traders that bought at noon for 14 will be getting out in about an hour (3:00) and cause a drop that the computers will sell on. That would make me think the close will be about 14.25.
Getting close to cocktail hour.
MS Has an Opinion;
We are lowering our rating from Equal-weight to
Underweight and establishing a $9.50 price target
(~$6.5 for Kadcyla, ~$3 cash + NOLs) following the
Phase 2 failure of IMGN901 in front-line SCLC.
IMGN901’s failure drives home broader concern
over narrow therapeutic windows for ImmunoGen’s
ADCs. The failure of the lead proprietary program on
account of an insufficient risk/benefit profile now
magnifies the risk that narrow therapeutic windows
already encountered for the early stage pipeline could
lead to similar negative outcomes. Moreover, timelines
for potential Phase 1 proof-of-concept for IMGN853 and
IMGN529 are drawn out (mid-2014+) and the key 2H14
catalyst for Kadcyla (MARIANNE data in 1st line mBC) is
already in the stock in our view. We have removed
IMGN901’s risk-adjusted value of ~$1.5/share (implied
~25% chance of success) from our model.
hope they are wrong
I am very long @ 2.25 and finally making some money. We are also very long with GALE but still at B.E, now I'm waiting for GALE to start a rebound like CYTR.
We be rich soon.................?
CYTR Is legit and making me money. I am very long @ 2.25 and also very long with GALE. Now I'm waiting for GALE to start a rebound like CYTR. We be rich soon.................
The proxies are to be finalized on 9/30. The s-4/A announces a meeting. To be held TBD.
(Amendment No. 4 to Form S-4 REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933)
I bet we will be lucky to get a decision by Thanksgiving.
Random Thoughts regarding the Sept 30 votes.
1. When will the proxies get to shareholders?
2. I am sure the LINN votes will be for the merger/buyout at 1.25.
3. Bry holders are somewhat of the wild card. ut they must remember they were a $35 stock before the Linn offer.
4. If the bry holders vote no, I bet the stock falls down below $40 back to the pre offer price of 35.
5. I expect the deal to go through and Linn and LNCO to regain the 5 points they lost since July.
See what happens when there are no football games?