I realize that many are interested in my limit order "buy" status. LOL
I changed it it $4.04 so it wasn't filled. You know, "buy low, sell high" and all that stuff.
(BTW - I still believe in the product, so I'm following this and willing to buy back at the right price).
Hey Cats - Good day & hope you're doing well. Right now I have a limit buy order in at $4.18. I suspect the market is set up for a REAL down day or two. Meanwhile, I'm keeping a close watch for any adjustments to my GTC order. Obviously, right now I'll be OK with a $4.18 fill.
Yes, I was. Ii don't think the retired admiral was any longer involved with CBLI conference calls in 2014. And no need to carry on - I made my point (even it ended up taking a long time to do so).
fjmulvz - excellent. Anyone can google "Bioworld - Cleveland Biolabs" to read the full article. I am almost positive that a Buffalo journalist also covered the same area with Venkat.
But IMO we are somewhat losing the point. THE POINT IS THAT CBLI MANAGEMENT WAS DISINGENUOUS AND MISLEADING IN RESPONDING TO TWO QUESTIONS ASKED BY SHAREHOLDERS DURING THE CC SPECIFICALLY SCHEDULED TO ADDRESS THE BARDA DECISION. AND ANYONE WHO CLAIMS THAT THEY DID NOT SAY IT WAS A 1/2 PAGE LETTER WITH BASICALLY NO SPECIFICS IS FLAT OUT WRONG. PERIOD. BECAUSE I ASKED THE QUESTION AND RECEIVED THE ANSWER.
degrees1400 & doinkster - My last post on this CC subject. When you schedule a CC to SPECIFICALLY AND DIRECTLY ADDRESS the Barda situation as the reason for the CC in the first place, I am sure the presenters have personally read the document they are talking about. (again, I wish I'd printed the CC transcript talking about the 1/2 page notification and printed the newspaper piece because doinkster is incorrect. Not maliciously so or anything like that, just incorrect).
And degrees1400 - Yes the recent DOD events are very encouraging and CBLI is most definitely on my informal watchlist to get back in. Your suggestion about that is spot-on.
thedoinkster - No, my recollection of the CC is not wrong. If the other caller ever participates on this board - or even still holds CBLI - he would confirm it. (Actually anyone on the CC should be able to even though it was long ago). When I go through the bother of actually asking a question on a CC, the event is very, very firmly planted in my mind. I wish I had kept the transcript - should have printed it.
Did you read the Buffalo area newspaper article interview that I referred to that came out shortly after the CC? Depending on your memory, it would 100% back up what I said. Do you not remember them describing the brief, 1/2 page letter from Barda? With the retired admiral or general also on the CC? For a while they were using him as someone who could speak quite clearly with no Russian accent.
degrees1400 - I had faith in this company for a long time. When Barda told them they would not consider CBLI any further, CBLI scheduled a CC to address it. I participated on that CC. Myself (and another after me) specifically asked the content of the Barda "no interest" letter. I was then subject to a disingenuous answer - to be blunt I was lied to right to my face on the CC. They claimed it was just a 1/2 page letter which basically gave no reason. They refused to read the 1/2 page letter. They gave the same response to someone who asked the same questions later in the CC.
About a week or so later CBLI had an interview with a Buffalo financial writer about the rejection. They gave a much more expansive answer in damage control mode saying Barda identified (if I recall) weaknesses in the protocals which Barda described to them.. In effect, they were (dumb, uncaring?) enough to tell an investor on a CC one thing and then turn around and make it obvious that they had been less than forthright as demonstrated by much expanded info provided to a Buffalo area columnist within a week. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think an investor asking a question on a CC should be (lied to or misled).
That planted my seeds of mistrust until I finally "had it' and abandoned mgt despite believing in the company's product.
As requested, that's a great part of my logic. At least I made a nice profit on my last short term trade.
As I said, I sold out completely at $6.20. But the reason I still make (unappreciated - lol) posts here is that I'm still keeping my eye on it. It is the penultimate "do not buy and hold" stock. IMO that is hard to disagree with.
In response to question #4 on the CC, they were #$%$ enough to diss Pfizer and other Big Phama for not recognizing the concept of multiple mechanisms, etc that the wonderful PV-10 has to offer. That Pfizer, etc are little league types compared to the visionaries Peter Culpepper and Eric. YOU DO NOT NAME DROP PFIZER 5 OR 6 TIMES DURING A CC AND THEN DISS THEM FOR MISSING OUT ON AND FAILING TO REALIZE THE OUTSTANDING MULTI-USE POTENTIAL OF A POS, UNPROVEN DRUG. Unless you are a #$%$, that is. If Pfizer is wise or gives a #$%$ about a "nothing, penny stock" outfit like PVCT - they would terminate any relationship with these jokers post-haste.
Also it was hilarious that the "lie laden" CC three months ago where they expressed no need for a cash raise was was reneged upon - but now they say they got enough cash to last into 2017 instead of 2016, so it's a much better situation. LOL. Maybe following the next cash raise to fund necessary trials they'll brag about having cash to last into 2018. Just too funny. These guys are gonna bleed out each and every investor.
Davidovich owns ~61% of the company. US bureaucratic agencies (Barda, FDA) have been stringing CBLI along mercilessly. To me, it wouldn't seem unreasonable for Davidovich to think: "the heck with these types, I'm going to take this company private and do business with/in Russia without these constant delays that basically might well have driven CBLI into bankruptcy if I hadn't made my investment". For Davidovich to conclude that Barda, for example, will hand out a contract to Amgen for stockpiling of a product which is much harder to administer in the field, etc.
With such a low valuation and float, it really wouldn't take much for a controlling individual to do this. Has anyone exhaustively studied the mechanism for taking a public company private? Because this possibility is my greatest fear and is why I'm out after a short profitable trade on the jump a few weeks ago. I do know that retail stockholders do not fare well in such a scenario as the substantial profits will be made after the retail shareholders are out.
So the transaction with Davidovitch staved off delisting scheduled to occur effective 7/15/15 per news release.
I suspect a pound of flesh will somehow be taken.
Yeah - ever since the pop to ~ $7, this board has been populated by a bunch of clueless imbeciles.