Feeling this is on the table. I plan to be long every weekend going forward. GLTA
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Anybody hear that there might be a buyer? Seems like a big move all of a sudden.
We will see Digital Alley receive a lot of attention from Large IT companies in 2015.
Very poorly written article, but certainly created for a short position that Valuewalk holds.
1. This technology is well patented. The insinuation that competing products have ground to stand on is very questionable.
2. Resonant is a spin-off from Superconductor STI, so venture capital is not always there at the beginning.
3. SWKS would prefer to have Resonant 'fly under the radar' until Milestone 4 is complete.
4. Institutional investors are arriving. There is substantial trading coming out of the BSE, home trading dugout to many mutual funds, including Fidelity and Wellington.
5. Resonant has enough capital to get well into 2016, but the company will be taken over in 2015.
6. The CFO...this is a common cliff note argument for shorts. Not an original idea and not a valid one. Philpott is doing a significant job.
7. The market cap of 145M is actually low. This will be over 400M mkt cap and it will be by 2016.
8. Smaller deal, Valuewalk answered their own question with respect to the smaller deal.
I think it will come prior to Feb 26th
I think the news is very soon. There normally would have announced their Q4 date by now, and they have not. I believe the milestone 4 major announcement will come with Q4 earnings and soon.
Skyworks will not mess around and let Resonant get taken out by someone else.
I expect a dramatic increase in market value coming.
Just sayin....M&A. Will be long ACHN every weekend this year.