When does the creditor become the slave of the debtor?
Don't own a lot but the market here is over reacting.
Will see how tomorrow plays
UDHI is just beginning. Impressive verifiable DD on it.
facebook update this weekend . ......
Drinkable Air, Inc.
4 minutes ago
RIC Centre released on July 16, 2014 that Drinkable Air was 1 of 5 Companies chosen for the new Incubator for the next 6 months. I do not believe people understand what this means for our growing company. Let us explain:
1) The RIC Centre Incubator, in partnership with the Xerox Research Centre of Canada (XRCC), offers world-class research and support services to help fast track innovative businesses to market.
2) Being accepted into the second cohort of incubating companies at the RIC Centre, in partnership with the Xerox Research Centre of Canada (XRCC), gives us another Fortune 500 company that is a strategic partner.
3) The RIC Centre Incubator recruits companies that have a viable business on the verge of launching to the next level of growth. The mission is to define path to market, in part, by exploring and securing partnerships that will open access to capital, to connections and to paying customers.
4) The RIC Centre Incubator does not pursue an equity position in client‘s businesses nor in the intellectual property they have developed. New businesses built on innovation need help opening doors and making essential connections that will grow their business and expand their market. The RIC Centre Incubator offers a dynamic, collaborative environment along with the global credibility of the Xerox Research Centre of Canada, to provide low-cost yet, essential business-building services.
5) Based on their specific needs, clients also have a wealth of technology and research facilities available through the XRCC fee-for-service model. The combination of the mentoring and hands on facilities was developed based on the RIC and XRCC pledge to provide real-world solutions for growing companies.
We have also
Hopefully some positive developments on the revenue or debt restructure.
2014 NORTH AMERICAN PALLADIUM LTD. Annual And Special Meeting of Stockholders
MEETING DATE: June 23, 2014
For Holders as of: May 12, 2014
Indicate the number of shares outstanding of each of the registrant’s classes of common stock, as of the latest practicable date: 6,648,396 shares as of March 12, 2014.
No. They keep adding shares eventually the circle diminishes within a lower channel.
Ride it like a bus. get on get off and then do it again.
Good timing. Should bode well.
The price of palladium is the highest it's been since the summer of 2011 as traders worry about supplies of the industrial metal.
The actively traded June contract for palladium rose $14.50, or 1.8 percent, to settle at $806.80 an ounce Friday, the highest price since August 2011.
"At March 25, 2014, 15,223,053 shares of LipoScience, Inc. Common Stock, $0.001 par value, were outstanding." with 60% institutional holding per marketwatch
Low float here. Should see a decent bounce as the contract cancellation was already priced in.