Comparing CSU last SEC filing they are trading at 5.45X shareholder equity at the present time.....On that basis:::FVE would have a present stock valuation of $24.50
I'd say..someone may be undervalued here...... operational metrics...were preatty much the same.
Q1 are always a little tough on occupancy sector wide... hence we should see some strength going into Q2...and ramp it up as we enter Q3..... this is the time to buy an hold FVE
CSU..Q1.....Same-community occupancy was 87.1% for the first quarter of 2015, a 30 basis point decrease from the first quarter of 2014
Chainny... hold up just a little... CSU showed a little drop in occupancy also this Q... so i dont hold mckay above the general sector as a whole.... mckay is getting his 75K shares from the float..ya o.k thats a little tough to swallow... but comapring to BKD..i really dont think its all that bad...... you want cash out of the holding your gonna buy SNH a reap a 7% divy... i expect FVE to operate effeciantly and the market will eventually reward it for doing so.... getting our financially house in order is the key and that well in hand.
I see Q2 and Q3 as positive results going forward... maybe some one time items ....its usually FVE more robust quarters....mckays tracking BI systems seams to be effective and complience concerns look to be in the rear view mirror....
Jonesey..your venting today....thats healthy well done.... now lets get our head on right...we have an asset value here of about 650-800 million..and were trading at 213 million... The latest call from a billionair investor says BKD should double from its $37.... FVE is a major player as an owner operator..perhaps 2'nd largest in the North America as public traded... i like that...
Our tremendous discount can't be ignored...can RMR feed off us..yes..is there enougn to go around..i hope so....Eventually someone will run at SNH formally or informally..you cant protect yourself from a 900 pound gorillla like VTR forever...unless your trully a private entitity...that my friend would take us to $20
Correction 9.6 million...and it looks like FVE is set to renew some growth via Aquisition.... Credit facility renewed for 150 million
Monday will set the stage for a good week or a bad week...if we can follow through from the last Q.... we'll continue to drive forward..no dought in my mind.... another miss..and we could be back to $3.50.
The fact that were reporting altlease on time is a great thing... i can handle the volitilty....