I did contact IR just for sh**s and giggles and they affirmed those numbers from the prelease they gave, first time being profitable in 2014, so I guess we can wait til those ##s come out. I might pick up a few more shares down here. I thought I already maxxed my position, but another couple cant hurt.
"It’s all about execution, continuing to grow and do what’s necessary to capture market share and build customer loyalty – and that is what they are doing. They will be reporting results in March but we already preannounced and issued guidance for next year. " is one quote from IR.
I guess they are definitely building customer loyalty.
Where you at? We got trolls running through the board now - you have any thoughts on this leg down.... we were sitting at 'resistance' around 7.10 and now we have got below that. This movement worries me, however, I don't think this can go much lower.... BUT ive said that at $8.
We need some numbers to come out soon (except usually the stock does down after numbers, no matter how good). Its baffling to me. All those free shares are killin this stock.
remember to always check their website.... updates are provided there.
promo video for the vortex is done, will start selling in a few weeks when everything i finalized.
for only $140.... Ive held for a year already, and I figure there are positives to come - I have no reason to sell.
Problem seems to be all the shares that they gave people - Im sure lots of them are being sold, someone needs the cash.... That's really ALL I CAN THINK OF.
At some point the dumping will quit. There are lots of people that got free shares that want to get rid of them.
I think we will continue to rise SOOOOOON
If I had free shares of MSLP, I wouldn't be selling them for $7/share, those are the idiots I am talking about.
But I am also with plasticgolfer - I will be buying shares if it continues to drop - even at 110million in sales, it should be higher than current price.
Trading on the OTC isn't helping either, so I don't think we can get too much upside without the NASDAQ listing, but unlike other companies that list - MSLP is close to profitability, and that will help gain traction.
I am optimistic about the future for MSLP and will buy more shares after earnings or on any news of the uplisting or future sales/profits.
Yeah - $3 could only come after a Q or 2 of BAD numbers - IO may be back on track and it seems like most of their businesses are gaining steam.
OceanGeo was a good add, and they are adding to their other portfolios.
ALQA down 8% since they got listed, and so is RXII.....
Irrelevant to MSLP.
MSLP is weeding out all the idiots who are selling - all those free shares they gave away are catching up with them. Selling will stop and a new round of buying will come any time.
Welcome back! I think you are right though. It tends to be a fast mover - but I wouldn't put it at $5 quite yet. If they post some decent earnings next Q too and go more into the numbers for the rest of the year - I think we could head back towards 6 or 7 by years end IFFFFF they continue on the strong path and have no more s&%(TY earnings surprises.
One other thing - I was hoping people could read the CC transcript and we could see some green today - so I am a little worried about the movement today.
7.50 is HUGE support, Its where we started the breakout from (from the top of the last ER) and its where we have been trending the last few days. Hold tight and I think we can creep back to 8s. A growing company with some good earnings will attract investors.
--- The bad thing they have going that is if growth slows, there is no dividend from this FINS company to keep people around. Even a 3-5% divvy would be great, but IDK if we will get it any time soon, they are still growing into their spot in the market.
I am still trying to figure out why there wasn't a little pop from these numbers - because there is nothing in the raw numbers and guidance that could cause a slump - but the beta is pretty high with CPSS and there isn't a whole lot of shares traded.
If you recall, last ER caused a 3day rally up about 8% a day from 6.30 to 7.75.
I am not worried about the movement, I just hope we can bounce back off the 7.70s the CHART is looking intact as long as we stay above about 7.60ish and/or close above 7.70s.
The one thing that is alarming to me is that we have had some up days where CPSS didn't participate, so if we get a sell-off we need to hope CPSS just bucks the trend.
We can only see how it reacts on Thursday and Friday.
Anyone have any idea about price movement.... I have been disappointed the last 3 ERs, so I dont have high hopes - I shoulda dumped this stock along time ago, but now I have no reason to sell it. They have $$$, so I dont fear bk, just have to wait it out and maybe she will rise again!