As i stated on IHUB, I have sold my last 148K shares as of last week - its not that I dont believe that GNGR will make me $$$, I am just re-working my portfolio for a longer term horizon. Of course I like the risk of the pennies, but with no liquidity, its hard to stay invested. I gave GNGR 2 years of my time, and I figured in that time we might see some appreciated, however, I DIDNT.
The updates coming out look promising however - so hopefully something of it and rewards shareholders, unfortunately I am not one anymore
I am still surprised there are so many shorts... WHAT IS THEIR REASONING? Because its a chinese biotech? They have a real product... they have FCF to fund future R&D. They are trading at 15x 2015 earnings.... with more drugs in the pipeline.
This isnt personally a stock I would short (I guess thats why im long).
Earning should be nice. it would be good to get towards $6 again. Very positive price action lately. perhaps the shorts finally saw a chance to cover, so they are.
Anyone have an insight of the earnings realease? The stock has been pretty flat since that blowout Q, when can we see some meaningful price appreciation??
OIL prices are high, exploration is at fairly high levels, does that bode well for IO?
So whats everyones take on the sell-off?? Down nearly 10% since the ER... outlook looks pretty positive, but still sells at a very heavy discount. Forward PE is around 7 .... what does the company need to do to get back up?
I see what you are saying, I bought into the idea that they will be a $10+ company as well. I don't understand why they are waiting for the worst. Granted they really got hit last time - so its probably why, however we all know the next 3-4Qs shouldn't be an issue.
I never understood why they don't pay a dividend.... I know they are a small company, but even a few cents (because they are making 20c/Q) they would become an income and growth company.
Usually those financial companies have some incentive to shareholders, and I guess I answered my own question
I have realized there isn't much rhyme or reason to the moves, so im trying to think where this will bottom out... $6.50 again?? $5.90?? Because Im only half invested, so I can buy my other half at some point and average down to the lower 7s. Or ill just wait til we can get some price appreciation.
Hard to know how to trade this guy
I will see how the price acts towards the middle of next week before I decide to buy more... I will have a buy in at 6.70 incase of a dip - it rebiounded nicely today off of pretty low lows
Well.... I didn't have time before my meeting to put in that buy at 6.70.... but now its at it.... do I wait til 6.50?? This was just an $8 stock. Very interesting. I know it trades with rates, but this is ridiculous. down 15% in 3 days. I might nibble for a little more down here... CPSS isn't going anywhere, so there is plenty of time for appreciation.
This is quite an interesting dive in share price... one would think they didn't make a profit this Q or EVER, but they are poised to make nearly $1.00/share this year. Having a PE of 7. Quite interesting - I guess play the waiting game, people are getting cheap shares here. I added more at 6.70.... guess I coulda got them at 6.60 or even lower depending on the day.
ACCORDING TO THE CHARTS. There is nice support in the 6.50s... so that's a positive thing.
There is alot of speculation of WHY the sell off? But I dont see it, perhaps its for reasons that I dont understand....
If we see the low 6s, I will buy more, but until then, my average is in the mid 7s, and a few green days on volume can easily get us there. Heck, WE WERE JUST AT $8 only about a week ago.
Added more at 8.58
I think Brazil is in the infancy of their rebound. This is a long term growth company.
They must have sold the last chunk the last few days - and THAT would explain the sell-off - just a LARGE LARGE investor moving onto a new investment. That happens when they owned so much. Over 10% of the company. they have sold over 2.3million shares over the last year. So looks as though CPSS is been 'manipulated' to come extent from LLCP, so now that they are out - CPSS can continue the bull run back to 8 or 9+.
GREAT NEWS, now there shouldn't be the large moves downward, because no one will sell 100, 200, 500,000 shares over a couple of days.
As we all know now, the selling pressure was LLCP selling their nearly 2.3million shares over the last year, while selling a majority of them in the past few days (hence the sell off from $8 to $6.50.
Looking back on LLCP's filings, they last sold in the same fashion back in Nov2013, and you can see the same price movement, stock went from 8-6.50, and quickly rebounded all the way up to $9.50. LLCP has sold all of their shares, and there is a lot less selling pressure, since now their large investor is now out of the picture. They would sell into any positive news and then would cause these large sell-offs.
CPSS has posted better numbers from when they were up at $9, their portfolio is over 1.3bil and the low rate market seems to be around for a little longer atleast.
CPSS should continue the climb back to 'fair value' around $8-8.50. Resistance will be $8, so if we can break that, there wont be much to bring the price back down. CPSS can now trade freely, long live LLCP.
I cashed in on RRD when it was hated and down at $8-9, it was almost a no brainer, I wish I could have bough more. They all said it was a dying business, however, if it was dying, they would have been out of business LONG before now, they have been around for 100+years.
I expect us to head back to 20 again, and even at 20, we are still not quite fairly valued. They will grow slowly through acquisitions.
Strong company, Strong stock, Strong dividend. I would love to see a 0.01c divvy increase one of these Q... but they have paid 26c forever, so I doubt itll happen anytime soon. Congrats if you have been long since the bottoms.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Realistically I can see JCI at $60 by the end of the year.... but NOT in 3 weeks, you are getting a little ahead of yourself. It is a steady grower and will most likely raise its dividend within the next Q or 2, that will boost the share price.
Itll be 2-3years and if JCI keeps on their trajectory, and keeps acquiring high margin businesses - China will be the growth story, and we could see $100 in 2-3 years, but NOT by the end of the year.
Overall aspects of all their businesses are steady and growing, when the market up, it will outpace the boarder indicies - this is a fantastic company.