There are some interesting points brought up in earlier posts concerning your thoughts, check those out. I picked up cvi in the high 49's an sold in the high 50's low 60's, big mistake. I also have uan and cvrr in increasing amounts. GL
The parent cvi is moving on up, where is the correlation, if any? I suppose cvi feeds off of uan and cvrr making it a symbiotic parasite, probably better off holding cvi at the moment.
If it goes over $40 I will personally give you 2 thumbs up for a
"you said it right" post. But, until then we wait and watch.
Given the recent boost in pps to $59 I reduced holdings to 33% from @ the $49 level. Any decent retracement will find me reloaded.
we will edge down in pps to@ $24 (?) until next divy announcement. Trouble is ......how do we know for sure after the latest $.61. That is a nice chuck of change.
?? I took a little profit today a little early, still happy with gain. Holding a bunch of shares still like to see $100!
In my dreams.........who knows.
Everything one does with his own money is his decision. Make $$ when and however you can. Pay no attention to anyone else concerning $$$$$$$$. gl.
No reason to sell uan here, it has not made any kind of upward move.
I'm still holding given the current price, distribution and relationship with cvi and cvrr.