if all goes perfectly or 1/2 perfect what would be the value of a buy out? If we are due the royalties, the buyer would be the recipient of those payments.
If purchased for royalties and forward value, what is this worth?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
When is IPO date?
Business model is unusual.
Starting the DD, will need to do some evaluation.
TRIB should change name so the street will know this is not a biotech company.
Diagnostics and the materials and devices are the products.
Huge pps buy out is justified, imho.
If it was the big news, told to a down market would not be to our benefit.
Holding tight. All news is good. They have option to sell shares if cash flow or extension to debt agreements are an issue.
Who will be the buyer and for how much?
Hope the LT investors and founders are taken care of.
Facilities for Synta and Curis on the same street. I worked down the street from there on a gene therapy project last year. Long Curis holder since CBMI. Looks like my ship is coming in. The charts look great.