% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Heron Therapeutics, Inc. Message Board

mystock1976 9 posts  |  Last Activity: Aug 19, 2015 1:04 PM Member since: Feb 9, 2012
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to


    by davidborges975 Aug 18, 2015 7:12 PM
    mystock1976 mystock1976 Aug 19, 2015 1:04 PM Flag

    AEZS might be good, but mngmt is horrible GREEDY pppl

  • mystock1976 by mystock1976 Aug 14, 2015 12:05 PM Flag

    I bought at $3.41, I don't see a Panic reason. for sure there is no short term going back to $4 but eventually it will. Too many big guys holding it :-)

    Sentiment: Hold

  • mystock1976 by mystock1976 Aug 11, 2015 12:33 PM Flag

    If only i had 25M would have bought this & sold to MDT. The CEO is .... I remember last year before FDA approval he said in CC that we have offers but we are planning to launch alone. what a ..... I think still if MDT buys it they can turn it around. it good product HORRIBLE mgmnt

    Sentiment: Buy

  • I placed 10K buy order @ 0.27 after earning It didnt fill that day, next day I bought SYN lol which is also RED down by 10%. stll not as bad as if I have got ETRM for 0.27. I still want to have my part of stocks back.but with TRASH mgnmt I dont know where i bottom may be sub dime? I don't own but really its tooo painful. I remember when it use to move between 1.10 to 1.20 like 3-4 months ago. not even in my nightmares I would have thought ETRM @ 0.21 with FDA approval

  • what can I say longs! this thing really killed my hard earn money. I feel the pain, for me it was no risk investment since FDA approval was there, I did sell on approval since all risk was out. its purely purely POOR & GREEDY management. unless there is a change in mgmt. I don't see any possibility of this going up.

    Investors have totally lost trust in this mgmt & right so!

    Sentiment: Sell

  • I see a turn around here, hanging tight for EOY this will go back to $5+

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Getting worse!!!

    by vm3091030 Aug 5, 2015 3:36 PM
    mystock1976 mystock1976 Aug 5, 2015 5:09 PM Flag

    Folks! They got lock date 8/26 the offer price is $8. I was in @ $10.62 & now average down to $9.68. I am as disappointed as you. Understand one thing 8 BIG funds holding it & 7 top analyst rate is strong Buy. if you look at volume its dried up.
    1.By end of June some big fund dumped it (like 2M/day)
    2. Now the volume so low, its only Retail people.
    3. People like me & you who are getting fed up & handing over to Big fish.

    my 30% protfolio is this stock. trust me It feels bad when i recall that I did not sell @ 11.98. i.e. 15% profit. Since I believe in investment not trading.

    anyways! with the amount of loss, I would rather hold on for a year then to take THIS BIG LOSS cuz! I double my position @ 8.75 thinking it cant go any lower.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    What will week of July 6th look ike?

    by akash22_99 Jul 2, 2015 10:45 AM
    mystock1976 mystock1976 Jul 2, 2015 6:53 PM Flag

    it will be in 40s before it bounce, then after earnings will go down in 30s. The company is managed by greedy crooks. The only reason to hold such a dive in PPS is if the management is honest with share holders. Here its obvious they damn care, look at the bonus etc these folks got themselves on approval. If you are sincere about running company are you supposed to get your pockets full when company doesnt have $$ to run.
    This dilution is huge its virtually putting PPS to half so whatever PT whoever projected before is half now. You know the PT is met usually under ideal conditions, if average PT was $3, not its $1.5 with this management its really a dream if hits $0.75.
    I was having sleepless few nights thinking what will these monkeys bring out of bag now shareholders. I sold all took loss feel lot relaxed I exited from Entry @ $2.20 to Exit @ $0.60 (didn't even dreamed that I will exit @ 0.60) lost 70% hard earned bonus money on ETRM. I did my DD was in for long haul hoping minimum it will be like ARNA around $4-$5 in 2-3 years.

    Sentiment: Sell

  • Reply to

    I am down 43,000!!!

    by lobsterpot1989 Jul 2, 2015 12:47 PM
    mystock1976 mystock1976 Jul 2, 2015 5:27 PM Flag

    I approx bought 5K @ $2.20 a year ago Feb 2014, then added approx 10% more @ 1.11. Had confidence that it will ride the storm. The current offering is crazy, I sold @ 70% loss :-). I feel relaxed now for last one year I was hoping every week for this to show some strength. It never did so, even on approval day it crashed.
    If I had not bought is before at this level 0.50s I would have bought, now its really cheap how many companies with approved FDA device are in 0.50s?
    If you have enough $$ left that can help you recover the loss in next 1 year than sell else hold. It will be $1.5+ in next 12-18 months.

    Sentiment: Sell