-Increased use of MCD by consumers.
-business MCD just getting started.
(Declining check use will have very little effect on the above 2)
-mobile photo account opening in the mix.
-no cash burn for 2 straight Quarters
-over $25m in cash (might finally start to rise this fiscal year).
-very high chance there will be a rate increase very soon and we will never know until the ER because thru can't tell anyone.
I say lovely numbers are coming next ER.
The question: Is Zerox who had a lot of new and old contracts in the works with Kofax going to let Lexmark continue with them now or will they find a new company to take care of the business?
Price for Mitek would be $400m-$600 ($13 to $20 SP). It's all about cross selling buying company's other products to Mitek's 3000 plus Banks.
That's good for Kofax. But I bet shareholders wanted more.
Lexmark should buy Mitek. They can have Mitek for $600 million. That's $20 a share.
What took you so long to post that, Mr. Declining checks guy? That PR came out like 3 days ago. You're getting slow. Like Mitek's SP.
Regarding Con #2: Any time during any Quarter there might be a rate increase on some or most of their contracts and we will never know until that ER is out and it can show a 30%-$40 increase. Price of everything goes up but they will never say it because they can't.
If you really believed that you wouldn't be selling the TISA story here. Like I said, I have TiSA shares from 2011. When I see a breakout passed $4.70+ I'll buy more. Then we will see how the story goes after that (the $100m revenue from last summers CC was a miss so far as was Mitek's hockey stick numbers. Both companies over promise and under deliver.
I've been holding TISA since 2011. Always failed to passed the mid $4s. Once it gets there it loses gas and deflates back to $3. I'm not giving TISA any credit until it passes the $4.70 mark. It had a good few days but still below its summer $4s.
There was a big institutional holder. I don't want to name them but they cut down almost 90% of their holdings since Feb 2014. Once the remaining 10% is done with I think SP will start to head. (Of course all this is speculation).