A tough call for them, but I agree they probably pick some up as a security blanket for next year. Probably equal to about $65 usd with exchange rate. Not to bad.
I understand your thoughts. I sold half of my holdings at about an average of $1. Needed some cash so you do what you have to do. Hope the remaining half will make up for some of it. Been a long term holder of PGH. Good luck longs!
Can someone explain something to me? Supposedly the US uses more oil than it produces, so we import oil to fill the void. So my question is what relevance does an API number really have? The more we import the more the build and more the surplus. If we keep importing say an extra million barrels next week, we will have an extra million barrels that week. So does that mean we just want the surplus? Do we want a big stockpile for when the price goes up? Just real answers please.
What do the indicators show now? This has been a quite fast sell off form 1.31.
Thank you for the info. I guess the Street didn't think much of it. Guess it wasn't the news it was hoping for. Just hoping we can hang on to some of the gains and move ahead from here.
So what does this mean for us LT PGH holders? Was hoping more for the sale of the whole company.
My opinion is that he not only wants a seat on the board, but he is there to barter a sell out of the company. My guess around $3-$4 sh. Just an opinion.
I posted a link and the post was deleted. Just google this and can see articles. "derek evans sells pgf shares wednesday" I was tring to think if this could have any good possibilities, such as buyout or somthing? I emailed IR and thay said had nothing to do with the company, just a common occurance with all companies.
Found it -
Christopher Geoffrey Webster sold 168,203 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, March 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$1.24, for a total value of C$208,908.13.
Director Derek Watson Evans sold 338,277 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, March 16th.
Is there any way this can be a good thing? One other director sold to but I can't find the article again.
You know when Derek promises sales in a few days...why does he do that if he means a few weeks or never? Some news might have gotten us up enough over $1 to stay there for our 30 day period we need. But once again, a promise in a couple days and here it is a couple weeks and still silence.
Sadly I have to agree with you. They do have the option to file for an extension and said nothing about it. I have also written a few times asking if they were going to file for an extension but they never answered me about that. I figured it was due to legal issues that they couldn't answer. But I don't see why not. They also could have mentioned it in the meeting if they intended to. I just got the feeling like " hey were ok on the TSX with PGF" you'll fall where you fall. I also suggested just relisting on the NASDAQ, no answer to that either.
I never professed to be a "professional trader" or a pontificating #$%$ like you PT. And I am sure that "professional traders" don't hang around on yahoo chat boards.