I halved my position tonight, hoping to have cash to buy more between 8 and 10. Shorts have gotten a hold of the stock. I'm on margin, couldn't see the price drop too much without sweating it out. But to answer your question 8 at the lowest. Not sure you'll see that though. Once it hits 10 my guess it will pick up again, but couldn't hold 4000 shares to find out
this is what I think will probably happen. ETE will get out of the deal but will have to pay something
They do say go with the trend. Right now ETE is on a downward trajectory, so wait it out. I think ETE will be fine if the merger goes through but will be driven lower for a while if the merger goes through. If the merger does not go through then your 11.78's will be looking good very soon. Either way 11.78 long term will be a good buy
no it's not bound for bankruptcy, that's my point. The shorts will drive it down on fear, not actualities. I don't think it will ever see 4 again. My guess 10 at the lowest
I love people who spend all day on message boards who have no position. kind of like going to the strip club. hard on all day with nothing to show for it
the thing I don't understand is why WMB management would want so badly to be acquired by a company BOUND for bankruptcy if the deal goes through! LOL Let's put it this way... if it does go down to 4 it will only be shorts making that happen. I'll buy 10000 at 4 and make 100K when it's back at 14. Because ETE will survive either way
Anything is possible. If you're worried just wait. If you don't feel good about buying more in the 11's, just sit it out. If the merger goes through it will fall, if it doesn't go through you can buy back then. Even if you miss part of the run up you can still get back in at say 14 or 15. That's what i'm planning on. I won't be able to time anything perfectly but if the merger is off it'll see 20. If I were you I'd buy more at 10.50 if it goes that low but I wouldn't go all in
it'll either fall a few bux more or you'll look back and wish you bought at 11.68 - I would buy some now and wait for a little bit of a pull back. I wouldn't hope for anything below 10.00
LOL you're such an idiot. They know ETE can drop to the 4's on merger approval news? Why not to the 2's or to the - 2's? LOL
I guess if WMB wants it to happen sooooo badly no one should be worried about the debt issue. Why would WMB want to be acquired by a company that can't survive?
I thought forbes was dissing ETP not ETE? Just keep your eye on the ball. Long game. Think where we'll be in 18 months, etc.
LOL you are the idiot is more like it. Stupidest post I've read in a long time. Bless your Mother's heart
LOL as if any company who cares about what every other company cares about - the bottom dollar - is going to shy away because of a company's 'reputation' This is the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. Reputation, schmeputation.
stay thirsty my friends! and then sell your ETE at 23.00 and buy all the beer you want
according to Phil Flynn prices have already bottomed. Recover will be slow but certain
my plan is to stay in for a few years and not trade with the ups and down, I believe in this stock BUT like I was saying should it drop to 7.00 then i'll get a margin call so I may sell some before earnings to protect myself. I think the real volatility is gone in this stock, it'll pretty much be all up from here unless you're on margin like me and can't take the occasional set back