Everything I'm reading seems positive.
Los Angeles-based ad sales automator Rubicon Project inked a 5-year, 12,358-square-foot lease to move its offices across the street to 180 Madison Avenue in Midtown, Commercial Observer has learned.
The new lease with asking rents of $57 per square foot at the 24-story, 200,000-square-foot building where the company has already moved into the entire 14th floor gives the firm an upgrade over its previous partial-floor space at 183 Madison Avenue, said Savills Studley broker Allyson Bowen, Rubicon’s representative in the transaction.
Would they bother moving if the were not planning on doing well?
I don't have a position in WEN but I can tell you, not only women watch their weight; when they do they know that salads (with dressing, as most people eat them) are terribly fattening. When I go to Wendy's I eat a hamburger off the value menu. Their burgers taste better than McDonald's or Burger King.
Thanks LOL I got 27 at 71 with a few hundred bux that was sitting in my IRA earning nothing. I lament that I didn't just buy 200 or 300 at 71 - then i'd be really happy!! But that's life!! I had a few at 68.50 but sold them a few weeks ago just as a part of rebalancing my whole portfolio so I didn't have too much in any one stock.
I meant a buyer for a really quick trade. I've been looking at getting in and out since 78 but didn't have the guts back then either. 4-8 years is good enough for me at this point.
Of course, if it did go to like 140 again I'd probably sell some of my first cheaper shares... to balance out the ones I bought higher in case in a few years it's back down to 75 or 80. Too hard to call really. I only have 300 shares so I guess it won't break me either way
It is kind of messed up. I mean I have shares from 71, 95, 103, 105, 113. I'm all over the place with this stock in my two accounts but I was seriously thinking of bailing on it entirely. The negativity was insane. I guess if it goes up to 130 which is the highest I'd ever seen it in my time, I'd have some decisions to make about the $71 shares. Might take a little profit on that and then just hold the rest. I'd love to see it get a nice base at $100 and just stay there... but with this stock, it's hard to say. I certainly wouldn't wanna buy here cause I got burned badly last time I tried it
this is what i'm expecting as well... but we won't know till Tuesday. I think small positions will be opened (like mine) and more frequently as we get closer to the 'news' in 3 months... and I know I said it before but aside from money it would be amazing if this drug actually works for the people suffering from Muscular Dystrophy, especially this form
how can his weekend be a blast when he spends every conceivable minute of every day on this board? LOL
So with that knowledge you have to do what you have to do. I cut my position and am waiting for a lower price. Still have some
Everyone I know uses TWTR more than FB... old or young. But, what can you do... the 'analysts' have made up their minds that no one uses TWTR so whether they do or not, you've gotta hold the stock if you believe in it, or sell and buy back. I have like 3 FB accounts, none of which I've used in over 2 years. I'm on TWTR daily. I go there for news about everything
Why are people so focused on the IPO price of $26. In an analyst believes the stock is worth buying at all why would it have to go back to $26? Makes no sense to me. Seems more a mental thing than anything else. This company is hard to value in the first place
as always, time will tell... it's got potential that's for sure. Get it down here and sell when the next good news comes out