I have been accumulating this stock for two years. I now have over 40,000 shares and have lost faith in the company. On good news the stock originaly jumped now it drops. The Tel-Aviv exchange is kicking this company around. If its own country does not support it how can we expect US buyers. I am sure there are many holders of this stock that are standing pat as I have been doing. We have been waiting on orphen drug status since the middle of the year. The same story that the plant was ready and things are being tested was issued in late November. This board, which I visit from time to time, has the same posts over and over. Several individuals rooting for the home team. Well words are not enough anymore. Those of you that want to buy more shares I will post when I sell. I am hopeful it wont come to talking that loss.
I just read your reply to my recent post where you called me an uneducated investor. I said I was exiting PSTI slowley and would re enter at another time. I picked up 25,000 shares in January 09 for around .90 per share. My all in cost of this stock, now down from 40,000 shares to 30,000 shares, is less than $1.30 per share. I took 10,000 shares off the table at $3.40 which I guess makes me uneducated. Before you judge someone I suggest, unless you know them personally, stay slient. You have been cheerleading this stock for months and the truth of the matter is its a netural stock with a ways to go. Your buy high sell low comment does not apply to me as I am a highley educated invester with a large portfolio. Taking profit never hurt anyone.
I also sold yesterday at 3.62, 20,000 shares and am holding 10,000. Picked up ARNA last week. No matter what PSTI stock does I can still jump back in and make money. My all in cost is under $1.50 PS. You cant fall in love with a stock of this kind. Not until its ready with some solid news. I hope you all make money.............
I am not boasting but I have jumped in and out of this stock into SRPT, LNG, DGIT etc and made some excellent money. I now have come back and its 5 cents above where I left it the end of December. I know Allo is still here who else has stayed put waiting for the brass ring?
I went to the Short Analytics board, which one of our posters directed me to the other day, and as of 4/2/13 it was 50% long and 50% short. Today the stock moved up and I feel that any squeeze will make it pop.
Allo, I guess thats why I can buy and sell this stock at will. Why dont you try trading instead of blowing smoke. All stem cell stocks have a 50/50 chance of getting there, so far 0 for 0. This stock is 85% owned by traders and 15% by others. Your Hedge Funds are a figment of your imagination.
PLURISTEM THERAPEUTICS INC: STOCK RATING SUMMARY.3 StockScouter Pluristem Therapeutics Inc, a small-cap unknown style company in the technology sector, is expected to underperform the market over the next six months with very high risk.
I pop in and out of this board as a holder of PSTI. I have traded most of my shares but am holding 10,000. Those previously owned shares have paid for x 3 the 10,000 held. As most stem cell stocks are wannabe's this stock in 3 or 4 years, if the corporate hype is real, may get the attention of the various funds and move on up. Right now its 85% held by traders, which is not good, as reflected in the volatillity we see daily. It could also go back to $1.00 (or less) if we have been duped. Allo only believes what she reads and has no clue to the movement of the real market. No offence but I have read your repetitive posts, and they are repetitive, which leads me to believe you have nothing else to do but cut and paste all day. I am not a basher and have some faith that this company is for real. However my Jewish doctor, who visits Israel three times a year, thinks they are full of hot air. I will stand pat for awhile and see what happens. If it goes back to a $1 I still make a buck. PS I have a stop at $1.50 and one at $30.
Best way to know how the day will start and most likley end is to go to the TASE web site early on. Stock was down 5.72% today and we followed suit. If it cant stay above water there it will definately sink here.
This stock is stuck in a trading range because no one is letting go of their shares. There are no big swings to make it a day traders dream. Most other Bio stocks, given the recent news, would move as much as $1 or more. I jumped ou awhile ago and made a nice profit. Have been edging my way back in but am afraid this company is presently frozen in time.
No but these boards are supposed to be for constructive comments not missleading BS from the likes of you. Also look in the mirror before you call another moran.
Allo has nothing but a sales pitch. Sell into news with this stock and buy back .Long way to go before you see 5 again.
I am now holding 30,000 shares and I am tired of this stock. I bled out 10,000 over the past three days and next week the balance. Can always come back but it looks like we are stuck in a hole for awhile. Monies better served in other investments such a SRPT that has been rallying for awhile. Allo you are a one person rooting teem and seem to have lots of time on your hands. Good luck...
Your are now talking to yourself !!!!!!!!!!! 13 posts and they are all you. You are making a fool out of yourself.
Am I the only one who sees the ratio threat in June. Why bring that up after all the bad news. That could bring us to our knees. I should have listened to my self and sold at 11.50 now stuck with this POS and refuse to take the loss.
What happened to all the big share holders that demanded transparency and where demanding the best value for the share holders. After months of hiding behing the big buyer search they tell us there are no takers. Is it me or were we duped as the share price stayed inflated off this BS and now is in the tank.